Aoudad Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Hopefully she can get it done with a bow! I logged in hundreds of hours before I was finally able to arrow the couple I was after but I was after certain sheep rather then the first one that walked out.

Are they already coming to feeders?
    What set up will she be in? Pop up or brush blind

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Good luck!

Hopefully she can get it done with a bow! I logged in hundreds of hours before I was finally able to arrow the couple I was after but I was after certain sheep rather then the first one that walked out.

Are they already coming to feeders?
      What set up will she be in? Pop up or brush blind
      Thanks, they are coming to feeders. I planned on brushing in a pop up blind for her. Ill hide it well.

Comment

Going Live

Finally on the road!
        Attached Files

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
            Good luck!
            Thanks

Comment

Well, sorry for not posting on here. We got near the ranch and lost all service. Then when we got back I got busy and forgot to update. We didn't see any Aoudad and it was tough hunting, but we had a great time. On the last day, a friend of ours shot 3 in one sitting. Nice rams, not huge though. But overall it was a great weekend away.

Comment

Originally posted by zhall View Post
                Well, sorry for not posting on here. We got near the ranch and lost all service. Then when we got back I got busy and forgot to update. We didn't see any Aoudad and it was tough hunting, but we had a great time. On the last day, a friend of ours shot 3 in one sitting. Nice rams, not huge though. But overall it was a great weekend away.
                Where is this place I live in Medina County? what is the name?

Comment

Comment

I know it's late now but anyone looking to hunt them in the future should use protein pellets to attract them. They walk through my corn to get to protein. We are on a mission to exterminate them on my lease. Those things are invasive to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                      I know it's late now but anyone looking to hunt them in the future should use protein pellets to attract them. They walk through my corn to get to protein. We are on a mission to exterminate them on my lease. Those things are invasive to say the least.
                      This is very true same with us.

Comment

Working...
                      X