Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firearms youtube channels moving to ParnHub

Family/Work safe.

Given that the parn industry is responsible for a ton video technology innovations (i.e. VHS recording in the 80's), this is not a surprising move by some gun-loving video producers. This is a statement from InRange TV:

"InRange TV, another channel devoted to firearms, wrote on its Facebook page that it would begin uploading videos to ****Hub, an adult content website.

“YouTube’s newly released released vague and one-sided firearms policy makes it abundantly clear that YouTube cannot be counted upon to be a safe harbor for a wide variety of views and subject matter,” InRange TV wrote. “****Hub has a history of being a proactive voice in the online community, as well as operating a resilient and robust video streaming platform.” ****Hub didn’t immediately return a request for comment on the matter."

Well how convenient. My two favorite things, boobs and guns on the same website. It's about time someone invented that.

Wait....would that be 3 of my favorite things?...I don't know but whatever.
    Last edited by okrattler; 03-21-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

You have my attention.....

Comment

I can see a spike in data usage coming.....

Comment

Now it won't just be MidwayUSA popping up on my iPad. How am I supposed to explain that to my beloved wife ?

Comment

My showers are now going to be even longer.

Comment

Got any links?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Now it won't just be MidwayUSA popping up on my iPad. How am I supposed to explain that to my beloved wife ?

You say. Aww dear I’m sorry bout that, I was looking at that new .308 savage has for sale.
                [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder how many guns confiscations this leads to under the guise of child p*orn warrants?

Comment

Working...
                  X