Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
    This just made me depressed....... I ordered my can in February and I was hoping more along the 6-8 month time table but I guess this is wishful thinking.
    I was told 8-9 months when I bought mine but that didn't happen. I keep hearing 6-8 months now days as well. I hope it's true. I might jump in for another one if I can do it in that time frame. The waiting kills me, although after about 6 months I basically forgot about it.

Comment

That escalated quickly. Guess I need to sell my Photon RT 4.5 x 42S

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
        Dang. I am jealous.

Comment

Good lord!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            Good lord!

Took the wife with me this weekend and she wanted something to look through other than the Stream Vision app.

Comment

So it may be buried in this thread somewhere but I can’t find it. Which Quick detach mount is best for return to zero for Pulsars? The best I can tell there are 3 options out there.

Pulsar QD mount - $100

PNVM ACOG adapter with LaRue Lever mount - $215

DLOC - $250

I’m not looking to spend $250 if $100 will do the job as well. However, when there is already a chunk of change invested in thermal, I don’t want to buy a mediocre mount if an extra $150 would truly buy a better product.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                So it may be buried in this thread somewhere but I can’t find it. Which Quick detach mount is best for return to zero for Pulsars? The best I can tell there are 3 options out there.

Pulsar QD mount - $100

DLOC - $250

I’m not looking to spend $250 if $100 will do the job as well. However, when there is already a chunk of change invested in thermal, I don’t want to buy a mediocre mount if an extra $150 would truly buy a better product.

It’s not that far back in the thread from the end but everyone seems too like the QD mount a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha! Yes it did Lip, thanks so much for the business!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post

Pulsar QD mount - $100

DLOC - $250

There was some discussion on this maybe 1 or 2 pages back, it was within the last couple weeks for sure. At the end of the day the Pulsar QD will work just fine. No question the DLOC is a better product and much better made but I haven't personally seen or heard of any issues with the Pulsar QD.

I've got both the Pulsar and the DLOC if you need one.

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                      Haha! Yes it did Lip, thanks so much for the business!

Jason

Appreciate your help and guidance. It really helped. Well, your guidance and taking my wife with me on the first 2 hunts.

Comment

So anybody been hunting lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post

So anybody been hunting lately?

Jason turned me on to the Pulsar Trail XP38 and I have to say I'm super impressed. The FOV is fantastic and I love being able to watch the recordings. It's making me a better shooter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9SXbvwXc00"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9SXbvwXc00[/ame]
                          Last edited by 35remington; 03-23-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Yea I watched that the other day on your instagram feed, I’m chomping at the bit for mine!!!

Comment

If I can sight mine in tonight in the dark and can remember to start the record, we may hunt some this evening.

Comment

These thermal units are looking awesome. I am setting a goal to get my hands on one of these by the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X