Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
    I've yet to see Garrett give up on the run, or a team stop Zeke. Good luck to the Packers though. If they somehow make Dak throw the whole game, they could certainly win.

I'm not a cowboys fan but if Dak is on, he's as good a passer as anyone. Especially on short pass routes, which a lot of those routes are just an extension of their running game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      I'd donate my first and second born plus a testicle and a kidney for tickets to that game!

And yes, I'd be going nuts rooting on the Texans!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! Who needs two nuts anyways?

Comment

It would take an act of God for the Texans to reach the superbowl! Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
              See post #260

Didn't necessarily mean Z would have to ground and pound. Guess you fan boys need more details. Screens, dinks, dunks, boom long ball! What I was saying is it's gonna take pressure off the O line opening up options other than having to throw deep and rely on our receivers every other play. Their D will wear down in the 2nd half. That's when the **** hits the fan for the fair weather Packer fans
              guess, being the key word.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                I've yet to see Garrett give up on the run, or a team stop Zeke. Good luck to the Packers though. If they somehow make Dak throw the whole game, they could certainly win.
                playoffs, playoffs. different animal.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post

Packer fans are not fair weather or bandwagon fans, we are fans for life.

GO PACK GO
                  Yea I like the way they booed Rogers and the Packers in the second half of the Cowboys/Packers game in Greenbay.

Best fans ever....NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post

Or two more wins

Comment

The odds are stacked against the Cowboys for SB win if they make, has history as showed us. Hard for a rookie to win the big show. Don't believe it's ever happen, but on any given Sunday.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                        Yea I like the way they booed Rogers and the Packers in the second half of the Cowboys/Packers game in Greenbay.

Best fans ever....NOT.
                        Let's see:

-Sold out every game since the 60's.
                        -35 year wait for season tickets.
                        -Not an empty seat in the stadium even in frigid temps.

I would say they're great fans. Booing because your team isn't performing doesn't equate to bad fans, it means they are passionate about their team.

Forbes had them listed as the number one fans a few years ago.
                        Last edited by Blood Trail; 01-10-2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Still number one fans in the league.

Packer fans have a little more stake in the claim for best fans. Only NFL team owned by the people:

Last edited by Blood Trail; 01-10-2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                            The odds are stacked against the Cowboys for SB win if they make, has history as showed us. Hard for a rookie to win the big show. Don't believe it's ever happen, but on any given Sunday.....

Wasn't Russell Wilson a rookie when he won with Seattle?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post

Good thing our God is an AWESOME God!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                Still number one fans in the league.

Packer fans have a little more stake in the claim for best fans. Only NFL team owned by the people:

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/for...tml/?a=viewall
                                I'm sure there are a lot of true fans with ties to GB, but you really can't count those who were married into the fandom!

Comment

Working...
                                X