• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine.

Oh wait...you said BIT. Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
      F Bitcoins - Cannabis stock is where it's at!
      No not weed stocks but the new units that will test for THC in your system. That is were the money will be made.

Comment

Bitcoin is a form of money used on the internet to pay for goods or services.

I dont have any

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
          here's mine.

oh wait...you said bit. Never mind.
          :d:d:d

Comment

I've got two Henways

Comment

Originally posted by hero_moneybags View Post
              What's a henway?
              about 2 1/2 lbs.

Comment

I don't own any, but I do find it fascinating. I will buy some to mess around with in the near future.

To understand what Bitcoin is, and how it works, Google up Andreas Antonopolous. He has been a guest on JRE podcast a couple of times, and it is a really interesting subject. Episodes 581 and 844

The beauty of Bitcoin, is that it is a decentralized currency. It has no real exchange rate, and is not beholden to any government or bank.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                  I don't own any, but I do find it fascinating. I will buy some to mess around with in the near future.

To understand what Bitcoin is, and how it works, Google up Andreas Antonopolous. He has been a guest on JRE podcast a couple of times, and it is a really interesting subject. Episodes 581 and 844

The beauty of Bitcoin, is that it is a decentralized currency. It has no real exchange rate, and is not beholden to any government or bank.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues" - Abraham Lincoln
                  I didnt listen to this podcast, but researched it after hearing about the dark internet. It is REALLY fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    I didnt listen to this podcast, but researched it after hearing about the dark internet. It is REALLY fascinating.

If you find the concept interesting, listening to Andreas describe how it works, is really incredible. He's The Godfather of Bitcoin, and makes his living from supporting and using it.

I listen to podcasts in the truck, it's my version of books on tape.

Comment

I got in early, won't say how many I have/had, but made 8,000% yes, eight thousand percent on my investment when it reached $1,200 as much as a troy ounce of gold.
                      Sold all of mine in November of 2013 @ $950 each. It was a very good Christmas that year lol.

Comment

Company I work for was building chassis for the processors for bitcoin mining. We started delivering 200 a week and after a few weeks they would revise the chassis. We would start again and they would change again. 6 months later they went out of business. VERY risky business.

Comment

about 2 1/2 lbs.
                          lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            I just have some Henways
                            I'll bite, What's a hen way?

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                              about 2 1/2 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                                About 3 to 5 pounds. Depends on how much you feed them.

Comment

Working...
                                X