Brushy Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill

Has anyone hunted Brushy Hill and seen any Axis out there? I'm wondering just how many they have where they can offer unlimited exotics with your hog or deer hunts.

I doubt you will see an Axis. There may be a few there but I highly doubt you ever see them on a 2 or 3 day hunt.

Comment

they are free range so if they come by you can shoot them.

Comment

Been there a few times and never saw one but talk to rusty,he may put you in an area they frequently pass through.

Comment

Thinking about booking a hunt this year, any tips on what areas to hunt?

Comment

BH is low fence. Any exotics on the place are escapees from near by ranches that lost their fence during flood, etc. Good luck.

Comment

Thinking about heading up there next month - 20th-22. Anyone else headed out that way about that time ? I can't get them o respond to my email inquires for SH^%$!

Comment

they probably will not respond. Call them

Comment

Ill hopefully be heading up there soon

Comment

Originally posted by DAllen View Post
                    BH is low fence. Any exotics on the place are escapees from near by ranches that lost their fence during flood, etc. Good luck.
                    Ditto.

greg

Comment

just got back from there hunting with rusty, nick and our friend nate. shot a bunch of hogs. nick could have sworn he saw an axis doe. i will post pictures and a write up soon when i have some more time.

Comment

Working...
                      X