Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes deer and coons are at the feeder at the same time. Those hatches gonna keep opening and closing all night long.
    Besides...How is it gonna know its a Coon if it has a mask on? Sorry I had to

Comment

Fill that with DD and show everyone on the lease who big balls is!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        Is there a problem with that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        It might be frowned upon by some.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Thegutman View Post
          Im sorry roast me if you want, but that could be the dumbest and biggest waste of money I’ve seen in a while. I guess I’m just all about keeping things simple. It really doesn’t bother me all that much losing a little feed to the coons. Thats what they make duke traps for. Just my .02
          I agree with you 100%

Comment

Worlds first smart feeder

I could feed a lot of coons for a long time before one of these paid for its self.
            Cool idea and I love the middle finger you give the coons with shutting off the food and shocking them.

Comment

Worlds first smart feeder

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
              Sometimes things just go a tad to far. Overthink things... This would appear to be one of them..

I think I saw this same quote from someone talking about game cameras back in their early days. [emoji6]

If the cost for this feeder were within a reasonable range so that the ROI on wasted feed had it paying for itself within months, would this still be a tad too far?

Innovative. Once the price comes down and they hog-proof the doors I predict these will be common for some on the green screen.
              Last edited by Booner Sooner; 04-11-2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure coons don't eat enough to make those feeders cost effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                  I think I saw this same quote from someone talking about game cameras back in their early days. [emoji6]

If the cost for this feeder were within a reasonable range so that the ROI on wasted feed had it paying for itself within months, would this still be a tad too far?

Innovative. Once the price comes down and they hog-proof the doors I predict these will be common for some on the green screen.
                  i guess my point is the price for feeder does not match the end result. lets just say they cut the feeder in half for price. so $1250 is still 9n the high side for that size hopper but for sure buyable. but i am pretty sure that the cost is probably more than that so they are not gonna loose money to sell them.

Really cool feeder and dig how it operates. just not seeing value add for feeding match the value paid. i bet the sell a few of them though. cool concept

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can afford the anchors

Comment

what's next, hunting from home via satellite. Should have had those guys design the border wall!!!

Comment

I'll stick to the normal "priced" feeders...Very cool concept tho..

Comment

Clever but way to expensive.

Comment

I think it’s a good idea and a good step forward. But after watching the videos on the website I think you need a college degree in computer technology to operate that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The feeder might be smart but im not so sure about anyone who purchases one.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                                Sometimes things just go a tad to far. Overthink things... This would appear to be one of them..
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X