Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My lab is a typical male!!!! True story !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lab is a typical male!!!! True story !!

My dog is a typical male!!!! Ok so of late my lab Harley has ben climbing the fence, did not know where he was going until late last night, with more information gathered today. My Harley has been going across the pasture to visit a girlfriend, little did I know how smart he was😂. He was going threw the neighbors “small” doggie door my dog is 100lbs , they had a lab in heat , she was in a kennel in there home, he had been visiting when they were at work, the neighbor knew something was not right at there house but was not sure what? Until Harley busted the in heat lab from her kennel , destroying it in the meantime, the neighbors came home to find Harley very satisfied in the middle of there king size bed asleep 😂😂😂😂 I suppose he had been watching daddy after all😜 true story . Adam

Ok you definitely can’t give him away now! He was just being one of the guys! Hilarious.

Comment

You went into your neighbor’s house, ravaged her and fell asleep on the bed?

Comment

Huevos Grandes on that hound. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by vanmedic View Post
          My dog is a typical male!!!! Ok so of late my lab Harley has ben climbing the fence, did not know where he was going until late last night, with more information gathered today. My Harley has been going across the pasture to visit a girlfriend, little did I know how smart he was��. He was going threw the neighbors “small” doggie door my dog is 100lbs , they had a lab in heat , she was in a kennel in there home, he had been visiting when they were at work, the neighbor knew something was not right at there house but was not sure what? Until Harley busted the in heat lab from her kennel , destroying it in the meantime, the neighbors came home to find Harley very satisfied in the middle of there king size bed asleep �������� I suppose he had been watching daddy after all�� true story . Adam

Comment

That’s gotta be the best pet story I’ve ever heard! Hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iowahunter View Post
              you went into your neighbor’s house, ravaged her and fell asleep on the bed? :d
              lol!!!!

Comment

Hope he put out his cigarette before falling asleep in the bed!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Ok you definitely can’t give him away now! He was just being one of the guys! Hilarious.
                    No sir , put up electric wire inside my fence, seems to be working well

Comment

That is awesome, go Harley!

Comment

Don’t be jealous! Good boy Harley!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                          Don’t be jealous! Good boy Harley!
                          Can’t help it !

Comment

Lol. I'm glad to hear Harley is staying. I knew he had a good reason for his escape! Great Story!

Comment

Good for Harley, and i'm glad he is staying where he belongs, with you!

Comment

Working...
                              X