2018-19 Gulf Coast Hurricane Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I'd like to formally thank tropical storm Alberto for puttin the chingaderra on an epic fishin trip. May your rains get swallowed up by the deserts!!!!
    Man that bites it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Man that bites it!
      Tell me about it. Second trip this year that got axed for one reason or another. Hoping I don't have to unpack

Comment

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

Yea Quackerbox, like I said in the email train we had goin', I try not to get too excited about these trips, but this one had me pumped!!! Sure bummed about it being "postponed"... but NOT CANCELLED!!! ... we'll fish another day!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Yea Quackerbox, like I said in the email train we had goin', I try not to get too excited about these trips, but this one had me pumped!!! Sure bummed about it being "postponed"... but NOT CANCELLED!!! ... we'll fish another day!
            As was I sir.

I talked to Austin via text tonight and at about 1040 it was already getting sporty. They were on the way in

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              As was I sir.

I talked to Austin via text tonight and at about 1040 it was already getting sporty. They were on the way in
              How'd they do?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                How'd they do?
                I didn't ask as I was afraid to know. I was hoping on getting a heads up on the calender. I think he was busy with other things due to time between messages which was understandable. He said he was gonna be headed up the river today to ride it out

Comment

I’m not sure how accurate this info is, and I have no idea how to even find the gfs model, however I follow a Facebook sight that keeps up with the severe weather on the gulf coast. The GFS model predicted Alberto, in early May. There’s a new post showing a storm coming into the gulf around mid June. What say the GS meteorologists? Any tips on accessing the GFS model?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                    I’m not sure how accurate this info is, and I have no idea how to even find the gfs model, however I follow a Facebook sight that keeps up with the severe weather on the gulf coast. The GFS model predicted Alberto, in early May. There’s a new post showing a storm coming into the gulf around mid June. What say the GS meteorologists? Any tips on accessing the GFS model?
                    That’s not what I want to hear. Just like Charlie and quack I’ve gotta a trip booked to chandeleur. I hope we don’t go 2 for 2 on trip cancellations

Comment

Any updates on the future forecast?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          Any updates on the future forecast?
                          Not what you want to hear, but right now, GFS has a strong TS coming right over the Chandelier Islands June 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            Not what you want to hear, but right now, GFS has a strong TS coming right over the Chandelier Islands June 15th.
                            As long as it’s moved on by the 27th I’m good

Comment

A few of the models are picking up on something for gulf next week?

Comment

welp, storm number two is named in the pacific and Im supposed to be fishing in cabo end of next week.

I may have tackle flash sale in the classifieds soon

Comment

Working...
                                X