Cargo trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cargo trailers

Do we have any dealers or salesmen on here?

I’m in the market.

Cargo trailers

Watching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump

Comment

Not a salesman, but we bought ours from from Texan Trailer in tomball, best deal I found around the spring/ tomball area. Also best trailer I found, had a high enough ceiling that I could walk in without hitting my head and I’m 6’3”

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
          Not a salesman, but we bought ours from from Texan Trailer in tomball, best deal I found around the spring/ tomball area. Also best trailer I found, had a high enough ceiling that I could walk in without hitting my head and I’m 6’3”

Thanks.

That’s a Big Tex location and all of their pricing is very competitive

Comment

Bos

I bought a 20 foot Pace trailer and couldn’t be happier. Don’t just buy any trailer. Get some quality, axles and wood and metal.

I would say my first choice was a Wells Fargo, but they were steep in price.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
              Bos

I bought a 20 foot Pace trailer and couldn’t be happier. Don’t just buy any trailer. Get some quality, axles and wood and metal.

I would say my first choice was a Wells Fargo, but they were steep in price.

My problem is door opening height. I need my Ranger to fit in it, so far I have found one it will fit in for sure but it’s a bigger trailer than I want and have located one other that it should fit based on measurements but it’s too close to go with without a test fit.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                My problem is door opening height. I need my Ranger to fit in it, so far I have found one it will fit in for sure but it’s a bigger trailer than I want and have located one other that it should fit based on measurements but it’s too close to go with without a test fit.

I put 2 atvs in mine. I don’t own a SXS but it would fit like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                  I put 2 atvs in mine. I don’t own a SXS but it would fit like a champ.

I have now found 2 models that will work. One is 7’ ceiling with a dove tail and the one I’m going with is 7’-6” ceiling.

Comment

I went to skool with rodney that owns Texan trailers. Nice guy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Do we have any dealers or salesmen on here?

I’m in the market.
                      I am a dealer for Wells Cargo, Continental Cargo, CM and then for my open trailers I am a dealer for PJ, Diamond C and Load Trail. If you want go all aluminum, I am a dealer for Sundowner and CM, these are the higher end trailers and you will see that in the price. It might be better to send me info on what you are looking via a PM
                      Th

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I went to skool with rodney that owns Texan trailers. Nice guy

This the same as Texas Trailer Country in Channel View? That where I not only found my best deal but also best fit inside height wise

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                          I am a dealer for Wells Cargo, Continental Cargo, CM and then for my open trailers I am a dealer for PJ, Diamond C and Load Trail. If you want go all aluminum, I am a dealer for Sundowner and CM, these are the higher end trailers and you will see that in the price. It might be better to send me info on what you are looking via a PM

Th

Whatcha got in a 7’x16’x7’-6” inside height with RV style side door?

Comment

This the same as Texas Trailer Country in Channel View? That where I not only found my best deal but also best fit inside height wise
                            Rodney is a Big Tex dealer but from I found their prices vary from store to store

Comment

Working...
                            X