No announcement yet.

Impossible Whopper From Burger King.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not a BK fan, but I would try it. It may be a while though, I hardly ever eat fast food...

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
      You guys act like BK is as bad as Long John Silvers, it aint great but it aint that bad...
      I was about to post this. LJS will kill you way before Burger King. Burger King makes me burp nasty for hours and hours. Been 10+ years since I've eaten here. And the place is never clean inside = gross.

But food poisoning at LJS is like Curt had at Burger King. I've known 3 people to get it including myself. It's no joke.

So I admit I'm biased. They are probably equally as bad LOL

If I knew I wouldn't get sick, both places were free, and I was flat broke I may lean toward LJS if I was hungry enough...Only because I could find a side to eat... Well maybe Burger King... Hmmm Not sure where I'd end up.

Comment

My Dad made some $$$ on Beyond Beef stock recently. Said made more in two weeks than he did runs ning cattle for years. So he went and bought a pack of the burgers. Said it stunk the house up and wasn’t much better tasting.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Has anyone tried this?

What I don't get is if meat is so bad, why do vegans keep making stuff that tries to look and taste like meat?
          if they would quit making vegan food, maybe all the vegans would just go away?

Comment

No thanks. If I wanted a salad I would order a salad.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              You guys act like BK is as bad as Long John Silvers, it aint great but it aint that bad...
              Originally posted by Louis View Post
              Long john silvers is the worst of any place to eat. It is cheaper than havin to take that crap to clean out your bowels before a colonoscopy. Works faster too. All ljs's should b burned to the ground
              Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I was about to post this. LJS will kill you way before Burger King. Burger King makes me burp nasty for hours and hours. Been 10+ years since I've eaten here. And the place is never clean inside = gross.

But food poisoning at LJS is like Curt had at Burger King. I've known 3 people to get it including myself. It's no joke.

So I admit I'm biased. They are probably equally as bad LOL

If I knew I wouldn't get sick, both places were free, and I was flat broke I may lean toward LJS if I was hungry enough...Only because I could find a side to eat... Well maybe Burger King... Hmmm Not sure where I'd end up.
              Y'all leave the greatness that is LJS out of this! BK can still kiss my.....

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                My Dad made some $$$ on Beyond Beef stock recently. Said made more in two weeks than he did runs ning cattle for years. So he went and bought a pack of the burgers. Said it stunk the house up and wasn’t much better tasting.
                Even the city boys on Twitter say it's gross LOL

God made animals for us to eat. But some people would rather eat genetically altered plants and chemicals And try to make them taste like animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Y'all leave the greatness that is LJS out of this! BK can still kiss my.....
                  There's no way you eat LJS but don't like runny eggs. What's wrong with you?

Comment

I am not a fan at all of the Impossible Whopper, but the Bacon King is great. Its not Whataburger great, but its better that McDonalds and several others that we have in the big town of Brownwood, TX!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      There's no way you eat LJS but don't like runny eggs. What's wrong with you?
                      LJS is cooked. (thumb up smilie)

Comment

The summer of 1976. I had just graduated HS and was in San Marcos hanging with my then girl friend and my sister and getting the lay of the campus. We had been swimming at the Ice House and were hungry and one of them, don't remember which one suggested Burger King. Hell I had never eaten at a Burger King...until then.

I had a whopper I guess double meat, no ketchup, don't remember what my sister and gf had. All I know is on RR 12 on the way to Wimberley to my sister's house I felt it. It didn't start out slowly it just sort of said "Hello, I'm the bacteria you just ate 4 hours ago and I'm here to ruin your weekend and embarrass you all to hell."

I slowed down and drove down into the bar ditch, bailed out and ran around the car while pulling my shorts down at the same time. I didn't make it. There was no containing the horrible putrid remnants of whatever it was that BK served me. And there was velocity to the explosion that not only got my shorts, legs and flip flops but there is a permanently stained large piece of limestone in that ditch that I look at every time I drive by it.

So the girls, knowing what was happening were laughing their butts off while I'm sort of curled up in a fetal position and still blowing out of my system whatever it was that I ingested. But then, the fumes reached them and their laughter stopped. My sister blew chunks all over the rear of the passenger seat of my new Thunderbird and that made my gf puke all over the inside and outside of the front passenger side of my "new" car. I don't know if it was the poison inside of me, the thought of BK puke all over the inside of my graduation present or just the noise but that made me start puking too and no, I wasn't done expelling the vile liquid lava from the other end either. I think that I was crying too.

So after trying to clean up with cold cans of beer and a beach towel and with cars and trucks driving by honking and laughing we had to deal with the puke inside the car and that cost another beach towel. I'm butt naked now except for my shirt that I managed to sort of tie around me like a big white diaper so I'm hoping to save the last beach towel for me to wear the rest of our way to my sister's house.

After cleaning up the best we could, while puking at the sight and smell of the mess we finally got back on the road. But...we didn't make it. From the back seat I heard my sister say, "Pull over pull over right fcking now!" I did and she didn't wait for my gf to get out and tilt the seat she just climbed over the seat and rolled out the door but not before it happened to her and that got on my gf and that started the puking again.

I was exhausted I was sick I just wanted someone to shoot me. I lost my beach towel to my sister after she used her shirt to clean up with and tossed her shorts so I drove naked the rest of the way with my gf hanging her head out the window and moaning a lot.

No. I haven't and will not ever, never ever never, darken the doors or drive through of a Burger King again.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                          Long john silvers is the worst of any place to eat. It is cheaper than havin to take that crap to clean out your bowels before a colonoscopy. Works faster too. All ljs's should b burned to the ground
                          Could not agree more. Who wants fish flavored everything. Fish flavored fries, fish coke, fish ice. Fast food fish is a bad idea anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            I agree BK is nasty as hell but I’d eat a Whopper over a McRib any day

Well....you’re missing out on one of God’s gifts to man. I’m sad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              The summer of 1976. I had just graduated HS and was in San Marcos hanging with my then girl friend and my sister and getting the lay of the campus. We had been swimming at the Ice House and were hungry and one of them, don't remember which one suggested Burger King. Hell I had never eaten at a Burger King...until then.

I had a whopper I guess double meat, no ketchup, don't remember what my sister and gf had. All I know is on RR 12 on the way to Wimberley to my sister's house I felt it. It didn't start out slowly it just sort of said "Hello, I'm the bacteria you just ate 4 hours ago and I'm here to ruin your weekend and embarrass you all to hell."

I slowed down and drove down into the bar ditch, bailed out and ran around the car while pulling my shorts down at the same time. I didn't make it. There was no containing the horrible putrid remnants of whatever it was that BK served me. And there was velocity to the explosion that not only got my shorts, legs and flip flops but there is a permanently stained large piece of limestone in that ditch that I look at every time I drive by it.

So the girls, knowing what was happening were laughing their butts off while I'm sort of curled up in a fetal position and still blowing out of my system whatever it was that I ingested. But then, the fumes reached them and their laughter stopped. My sister blew chunks all over the rear of the passenger seat of my new Thunderbird and that made my gf puke all over the inside and outside of the front passenger side of my "new" car. I don't know if it was the poison inside of me, the thought of BK puke all over the inside of my graduation present or just the noise but that made me start puking too and no, I wasn't done expelling the vile liquid lava from the other end either. I think that I was crying too.

So after trying to clean up with cold cans of beer and a beach towel and with cars and trucks driving by honking and laughing we had to deal with the puke inside the car and that cost another beach towel. I'm butt naked now except for my shirt that I managed to sort of tie around me like a big white diaper so I'm hoping to save the last beach towel for me to wear the rest of our way to my sister's house.

After cleaning up the best we could, while puking at the sight and smell of the mess we finally got back on the road. But...we didn't make it. From the back seat I heard my sister say, "Pull over pull over right fcking now!" I did and she didn't wait for my gf to get out and tilt the seat she just climbed over the seat and rolled out the door but not before it happened to her and that got on my gf and that started the puking again.

I was exhausted I was sick I just wanted someone to shoot me. I lost my beach towel to my sister after she used her shirt to clean up with and tossed her shorts so I drove naked the rest of the way with my gf hanging her head out the window and moaning a lot.

No. I haven't and will not ever, never ever never, darken the doors or drive through of a Burger King again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This story made me spew my drink out of my nose! You sure know how to paint a picture LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post

I haven't stepped foot on BK property or ate anything from there since 1975. You story is funnier than mine though.

Comment

Working...
                                X