This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    For any of you folks interested....Clemson-Aggy is on ESPNU on the ESPN Semi-Classic games....

Saw it flipping channels. Just started. I won't spoil the end for ya..

Off to the NFL channel
    Ugh.....watching. The fumble through the end zone....wow. The only people in that entire stadium who thought that went out of bounds are wearing stripes. Even Dabo, shook his head.

Comment

Bayouboy!! Slow down baaaw! You only have 2 Zimas in that 4 pack left![emoji2957][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Bayouboy!! Slow down baaaw! You only have 2 Zimas in that 4 pack left![emoji2957][emoji23][emoji23]
        They comin baws?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Lol. Apparently this game is huge for the almighty SEC. 30,000 comin baw. Bayouboy is into it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Yuge!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Ugh.....watching. The fumble through the end zone....wow. The only people in that entire stadium who thought that went out of bounds are wearing stripes. Even Dabo, shook his head.

Mond and Kendrick Rodgers were huge in that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The athletic had a pretty good article on Mond today. I didn’t realize he went to high school here in SA

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Mond and Kendrick Rodgers were huge in that game.
                As they did with LSU later in the year. I didn’t watch the post game interview with Dabo that night.....just watched it.....what a class act he is.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  The athletic had a pretty good article on Mond today. I didn’t realize he went to high school here in SA
                  Three years at Reagan High School. Then to IMG Academy for his senior year, where he lit it up.

Comment

The kid has talent no doubt. I think he can do great things for yall.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Lol. Apparently this game is huge for the almighty SEC. 30,000 comin baw. Bayouboy is into it.
                      Ain’t errrrday you get the chance to knock off a “Blue Blood”!!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        The kid has talent no doubt. I think he can do great things for yall.
                        I didn’t realize he is just a Jr....hopefully he comes back for his Sr season next year.

Comment

I am watching Tom Herman's show on the LHN and he makes his guys go hug the lineman? I can't rewind it but I thought that is what he said. If you score go find a "big guy" to go hug then get off the field.

Comment

Looking forward to a great game. I’ve read through all or most of this thread and will be rooting for the tigers(yes another one BOB). I personally think it’ll come down to turnovers or lack there of.

Comment

Doesn’t it seem strange that college game day has not been to Austin in 11years? Especially since they are bluebloods and all? I think that’s laughable. Seems to me there’s not too many people who give rip bout bluebloods.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
                                Doesn’t it seem strange that college game day has not been to Austin in 11years? Especially since they are bluebloods and all? I think that’s laughable. Seems to me there’s not too many people who give rip bout bluebloods.
                                80 years without a championship is laughable...

Comment

Working...
                                X