Diameter of string tracker spool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diameter of string tracker spool?

Anybody have a string tracker or the spool? I just need the inside diameter of the tube or the outside diameter of the spool. Gonna make a leather one. Ones on line go for 50 dollars. It’s a leather pouch! I can make that. I have line coming, just couldn’t bring myself to buy something I can make. Thanks

approx 1 3/4"

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
      Anybody have a string tracker or the spool? I just need the inside diameter of the tube or the outside diameter of the spool. Gonna make a leather one. Ones on line go for 50 dollars. It’s a leather pouch! I can make that. I have line coming, just couldn’t bring myself to buy something I can make. Thanks
      Have two, 1 3/8" @ 1 5/16".

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
        Have two, 1 3/8" @ 1 5/16".

That's spook dia.!

Comment

I have one. I'll let you try it. I would test drive one before you put too much in it.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
            That's spook dia.!

Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=DRT;13288442]I have one. I'll let you try it. I would test drive one before you put too much in it.

Thanks man. I’m just needing something for turkey. Maybe twelve yard shot max. It’ll be like one of those things I’ve always thought would mess everything up. Like shoot through mesh, I used to swear I’d never use it. I’ll say one thing, you can’t beat it for turkey!

Comment

I may have to try it for that if I get the chance to go. Too loud for deer.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  I may have to try it for that if I get the chance to go. Too loud for deer.

I beg to differ!! I’m 3 for 3 with my tracker since last season.
                  Just don’t shoot at spooky deer!

Comment

I would make it with velcro on it so it can be tightened a bit around the spool. If you don't, the spool may fall out at the shot.

There is a thread on here of the one I use made out of elastic and velcro. I've used it for over 20 years with out a glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                      Just don’t shoot at spooky deer!
                      What is this creature you speak of??? and where do you find them?

Comment

So tandem axle trailer.. it is 8' wide and less than 14' when loaded so should be good to go there. Needed to buy a highlift anyways, plus alot of blocking and a bottle jack and should be a fun day project. Just need to find a buddy to buddy with a trailer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          So tandem axle trailer.. it is 8' wide and less than 14' when loaded so should be good to go there. Needed to buy a highlift anyways, plus alot of blocking and a bottle jack and should be a fun day project. Just need to find a buddy to buddy with a trailer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                          I have a 16'x6.5'. Can ride it on the rails. I've set Hydrohoists on there that way. You're welcome to try it.

Comment

Ha! Just went to check active threads and noticed on another thread I started about moving my cabin, I didn't see one of my posts. Guess it ended up here

Comment

Working...
                            X