Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that should be brought back

The hiring thread got me thinking ....

We should bring back the Caboose. Always enjoyed seeing those as a kid.

Common sense

Comment

Wind wings.

Comment

Spear Chucka

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post

The train went past Porter Elementary almost everyday about recess time. The only thing separating the playground and the tracks was a chain link fence. That fella that rode in the caboose waved to the same kids every time it came past. When the train came, we'd stop kickball, kill the man with the ball, dodgeball with rocks, whatever.....we'd haul butt to the fence to wave to the man in the caboose.

My kids had Angry Birds.

Comment

Originally posted by snowflake killa View Post
            spear chucka
            lmao:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Culture

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                The train went past Porter Elementary almost everyday about recess time. The only thing separating the playground and the tracks was a chain link fence. That fella that rode in the caboose waved to the same kids every time it came past. When the train came, we'd stop kickball, kill the man with the ball, dodgeball with rocks, whatever.....we'd haul butt to the fence to wave to the man in the caboose.

My kids had Angry Birds.

The caboose so still on that train when I went to porter elementary school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Public hanging.

Comment

Respect for authority...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

My kids had Angry Birds.
                      I remember grandmother taking us to see the trains. The fella in the caboose, most of the time had candy he would give out. Great memory. I think they did away with them in the early 90's

Comment

Lawn darts! Kids started getting soft about the time they were banned. So many crucial life lessons included with every set sold

Comment

Duels in the street. Thugs would have a hard time drawing down with their pants around their knees

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post

We got stuck at a train crossing the other day and as the last car when by I mentioned how I wish they still had the caboose. My kids 10/11 both asked...whats that?

Comment

Heck, I never even realized there were no more cabooses.......lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X