Really?? Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    The energy source would be the money that is fueling this movement.. The ones organizing and funding these demonstrations.. It's not the kids.. Their attention span is not that long.. Impossible.
    Anyone who's been paying the slightest bit of attention should know exactly where the funds are coming from and who is organizing these things.
    Probably a ton of truth to that also. Since I don't have copies of the receipts and those financial sources have not been revealed. .....yet. (what happens in the dark always comes to light)
    I can only speak to what I can confirm around this subject by a person's own words. Obviously these kids did not break their piggy banks and finance this movement. Negative energy in whatever form has kept this ball rolling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Probably a ton of truth to that also. Since I don't have copies of the receipts and those financial sources have not been revealed. .....yet. (what happens in the dark always comes to light)
      I can only speak to what I can confirm around this subject by a person's own words. Obviously these kids did not break their piggy banks and finance this movement. Negative energy in whatever form has kept this ball rolling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      You know what!! On second thought the governing body of this great nation is so screwed up, corrupt and disfunctional that if someone had hard, undeniable proof that one of OR several of those republican rats where behind all of this I would not be one bit surprised... That is exactly how much faith I have in 90% of those crooks in DC... It is a sewer that needs to be sanitized...

We are in trouble...

Comment

You know what!! On second thought the governing body of this great nation is so screwed up, corrupt and disfunctional that if someone had hard, undeniable proof that one of OR several of those republican rats where behind all of this I would not be one bit surprised... That is exactly how much faith I have in 90% of those crooks in DC... It is a sewer that needs to be sanitized...

We are in trouble...
        Sir you just won the internet!!! It is waaaaay worse than any of us could imagine when it comes to our democratic republic. Both primary parties are rotten to the core and they continue to prove it.....right in our faces. Something is TRULY wrong but we spend our time chasing false flags on multiple subjects at once. But slooooowly more of us have noticed the politicians & blue bloods continue to prosper no matter who is office(s)! I am really believing that serfdom is part of the plan for Americans over the next 50 years.....if not less!

Comment

No comment necessary...Click image for larger version

Name:	4A82202C00000578-5539363-image-a-115_1521903610940.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	24534940

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sir you just won the internet!!! It is waaaaay worse than any of us could imagine when it comes to our democratic republic. Both primary parties are rotten to the core and they continue to prove it.....right in our faces. Something is TRULY wrong but we spend our time chasing false flags on multiple subjects at once. But slooooowly more of us have noticed the politicians & blue bloods continue to prosper no matter who is office(s)! I am really believing that serfdom is part of the plan for Americans over the next 50 years.....if not less!
            Well at this rate it can't do anything but get worse and that's just a fact... Where we end up in 50 years is unknown but at this rate we will be a far, far cry from the Nation we are today... At this point, for my family and I, our faith in the good LORD is all we have and all we need..

It just makes my head spin around to see all of this corruption and hear all of these lies!!!! I'm beyond sick of it..

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              No comment necessary...[ATTACH]902154[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Wow... No kid of mine would ever carry one of those and that would THEIR choice.... They are smart enough to know better!!!!!!

Comment

Well at this rate it can't do anything but get worse and that's just a fact... Where we end up in 50 years is unknown but at this rate we will be a far, far cry from the Nation we are today... At this point, for my family and I, our faith in the good LORD is all we have and all we need..

It just makes my head spin around to see all of this corruption and hear all of these lies!!!! I'm beyond sick of it..
                I know right..........the general public is playing checkers while the folks in DC play master level chess! WE get dropped a few crumbs but they hold onto the lions share. Sounds like something from the history books actually. "Let them eat cake!"

Comment

I know right..........the general public is playing checkers while the folks in DC play master level chess! WE get dropped a few crumbs but they hold onto the lions share. Sounds like something from the history books actually. "Let them eat cake!"
                  Yes it does and I don't like cake.....

Comment

Yes it does and I don't like cake.....
                    Bwahahahahahaha............I love it............but I don't want it from anybody's government!!!
                    History repeats itself comes to mind when I really consider our options. WE are the longest running democracy in history........will we falter? Going to have to be some changes to continue down this road of FREEDOM & LIBERTY!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X