Adoption In progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adoption In progress

Well Yesterday we got THE call We been hand selected for a sibling group of 3 Wonderful kids. they are all under 5 which is what we wanted the next step now is visiting with the kids for a few weeks then if all goes will they will be moving in sometime in September. Vicki and I are super excited to finally start this wonderful Journey. As the title states Adoption in progress we have to foster the kids for 6 months then we can start the adoption process. Sorry if that was misleading just really excited to share the news with everyone here.

God Bless you and your wife. I am adopted and I love my parents to life. Kudos to the both of you. Texas is plum full of kids waiting and wanting to be adopted by a loving family.

Comment

That's Awesome!

From someone who was adopted THANK YOU

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Praying for you your wife and the KIDS! I'm praying God has put them in your care for a reason and I hope that reason is for you to become their earthly parents to lead them to the Father above that will never leave nor forsake them.

God bless.

Comment

That is Awesome!!!!! Congrats to both of you and thank you for what you are doing for these children!

Comment

That's great. Congrats!

Comment

awesome all around!

Comment

Wonderful news for you and your wife and the kids. Wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife and especially the kids!!! Prayers sent up as y'all go through the rest of the process.

Comment

Great news.You and your wife are doing a wonderful thing.I appreciate your efforts.

Comment

greatness!! Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to y'all. I know thebtwo of you have been working hard to get to thus point.

Comment

Awesome news. Congrats to you, your wife and new family.

Comment

Working...
                              X