Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    If i could kill him he might well be my best buck ever. He is 8.5 this year. I need to get him this time. Maybe he will slip up.
    I've been checking daily. I love your posts, now kill the dang deer....I want to see it. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big weather change today...this afternoon looks like a good time to kill him.

Comment

It’s cold. Ready for another GG story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GG is too quiet

Comment

The amount of big bucks he is seeing is stoopid. Most all of us would settle for any of them. He and his dad both have that one deer they are both set on. Wind has been iffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
              GG is too quiet

GG been in the woods and not on the puter. seeing tons of bucks just not the right one yet..

Comment

Stay after 'em!

Comment

Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

GG been in the woods and not on the puter. seeing tons of bucks just not the right one yet..

Can’t kill em on the puter!
                  Good luck again sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

get it done GG!

Comment

Hunted a different deer this evening. he didnt come in but he was out in a broad open pasture behind my stand when i got out. He was tending a hot doe. First hot doe i have encountered this year. its about that time.

Comment

Hunted a different deer this evening. he didnt come in but he was out in a broad open pasture behind my stand when i got out. He was tending a hot doe. First hot doe i have encountered this year. its about that time.
                        Good luck GG! I've been quietly checking this thread to hopefully see that the beast has fallen!

Comment

This early?

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                            This early?

My mother in law watched a buck tending a doe on Wednesday in Austin Co...looking forward to next weekend, hoping to get my son on one of them that I've let walk the last few years. One is on the downhill slide, great mass but he's lost some tine length. Riley doesn't care, he's just itching to get after them I don't know that he'll top the buck he killed in Weches last year for a while, he started high on the rung for his first buck

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                              This early?

It starts every year in HouCo/ Trinity Co around this time.

Comment

Stay after em sir. I can’t wait until I have the time to live in the woods. I’m afraid it’s going to be many years before that happens though. Good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X