Fancy Feather Splicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy Feather Splicing

Well I've had a lot of folks request this video on feather splicing and thought I'd share it here also. Hope y'all enjoy and it helps someone out with splicing feathers.

Derek

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlc9RXo_DCE"]Fancy Feather Splicing - YouTube[/ame]

Derek,

Merry Christmas brother... Thanks for sharing once again, you never stop amazing me with your mad skills...

Comment

Great work Derek.

Comment

Thanks guys! It was a good day to make a video as it was raining and the women chased me out of the house. LOL

Comment

COOL STUFF!!

when I see people posting pics of their arrows with those spliced feathers, I just shake my head in wonderment. The people that can do this are artists, plain and simple. I have seen some of them posted where I just couldn't believe that someone could do it. Some of these arrows are works of art.

I tell ya, making great looking arrows and having them be RIGHT when you're done, is an art form all to itself. I wish I could do it.

Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.

Nalajr

Comment

Originally posted by NalaJr View Post
            COOL STUFF!!

when I see people posting pics of their arrows with those spliced feathers, I just shake my head in wonderment. The people that can do this are artists, plain and simple. I have seen some of them posted where I just couldn't believe that someone could do it. Some of these arrows are works of art.

I tell ya, making great looking arrows and having them be RIGHT when you're done, is an art form all to itself. I wish I could do it.

Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.

Nalajr
            Here is a picture of one of my pride and joy splicing jobs. I shot these at 3D shoots this year and folks thought I was nuts for shooting them. I did end up loosing one.....

Comment

Great looking vanes and Arrows. Merry Christmas to you too and thank you for sharing.

Comment

Good Work. I'd shoot them.

Comment

Those ate really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                    Here is a picture of one of my pride and joy splicing jobs. I shot these at 3D shoots this year and folks thought I was nuts for shooting them. I did end up loosing one.....

Those are truly awesome... How much are a dozen of your custom arrows, I would have to guess around $500, lol??? Thanks again for sharing, we'll get together after hunting season I still have a saw blade with your name on it. Take care brother and Merry Christmas...

Ben

Comment

That I great

Comment

Awesome work Derek.

Comment

if i had those i would just hang them on the wall to look at.

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!! I really do love pretty arrows as they are the true heart of any beautiful bow.

Comment

That is neat, hanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X