Stone heads for Arrow of Light Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stone heads for Arrow of Light Arrows

Gentlemen, I'm looking for some stone heads for Webelos (Cub Scout) Arrow of Light arrows. I've got 9 boys in my den so I'm thinking 12 heads just in case we mess some up. The arrows won't be used for anything other than decoration, and actually dull points would be better. Any suggestions? One of the dads suggested shaping them from Corian counter top but I'm thinking they'd like something more authentic. the kicker is I need them within a week. Thanks!

I know some folks make them out of the bottom of a glass beer bottle. Might try searching online.

Comment

We bought kits that had them in them. Think I saw them online a time or two. Maybe ebay.

Comment

Yep, bunch of stuff on Ebay

Comment

If there is a Tandy Leather shop close by, they have them. I picked one up for my nepews arrow at the Weavers Invitational shoot last October, Bob Sarrels daughter had some she was making necklaces with.

Comment

There's quite a bit of stuff online for kits, but most of them are $15 or so which seems high to me. Actually ebay has some finished arrows that look pretty good and are reasonable. I'll check with the boys parents and see which way they want to go. I was hoping to build them ourselves but time is running short.

Comment

Working...
            X