Predator Calling with Bluetooth Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predator Calling with Bluetooth Speaker

I am looking for a Bluetooth speaker to use with hog/varmint calling apps. What are some of the loudest Bluetooth speakers out there or what are you guys using for this? Thanks.

Not sure on the loudest, but I have a bose that's about 5x7, and it rocks. Probably looking for something waterproof & shockproof though.

Comment

Shop Convergent Hunting Solutions Bullet HP Bluetooth Game Call System | Up to 25% Off 4.5 Star Rating on 8 Reviews for Convergent Hunting Solutions Bullet HP Bluetooth Game Call System Best Rated...

Good reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
        I have seen that one before. Very Tempting. But if I can find a speaker just as loud for $100 I will probably do that.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
          I am looking for a Bluetooth speaker to use with hog/varmint calling apps. What are some of the loudest Bluetooth speakers out there or what are you guys using for this? Thanks.
          Convergent Bullet would be your best option IMO. Plus, Byron is a great guy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
            Convergent Bullet would be your best option IMO. Plus, Byron is a great guy to deal with.
            Just curious to know, what does the convergent bullet do that this one wont? https://www.amazon.com/JBL-JBLCHARGE...s=jbl+charge+3

Comment

Just curious to know, what does the convergent bullet do that this one wont? https://www.amazon.com/JBL-JBLCHARGE...s=jbl+charge+3
              The bullet has the decoy on top of it. Which has worked good, have had dogs try and kill it before. Plus it gets it up in the air more than that speaker would, unless you made something for it. But same concept would still work, just curious on the range of the blue tooth on something like that, bullet is 300 ft I believe. Also a lifetime warranty on the bullet. But if you got that speaker, it should work fine for calling.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                The bullet has the decoy on top of it. Which has worked good, have had dogs try and kill it before. Plus it gets it up in the air more than that speaker would, unless you made something for it. But same concept would still work, just curious on the range of the blue tooth on something like that, bullet is 300 ft I believe. Also a lifetime warranty on the bullet. But if you got that speaker, it should work fine for calling.
                The JBL has a 100ft range and a 1 year warranty..i like that lifetime warranty though.... Now you got me thinking!

Comment

I have a convergent bullet also. It works great. about a 100 yd range, that was the main difference in just a blue tooth speaker, that and it has the decoy on top.

Comment

This is from a thread canned Hog Calling

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                      This is from a thread canned Hog Calling
                      Preciate it

Comment

Any other suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Not sure on the loudest, but I have a bose that's about 5x7, and it rocks. Probably looking for something waterproof & shockproof though.

This is what I’ll be using till I find some else. Found some outdoor speakers that look like rocks. Thinking about trying them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I carry the $30.00 altec from walmart. Killed lots of animals with it!!!
                            Its small and has a 30 yrd range with my Iphone.

Comment

Got an iHome splash-resistant speaker for about $55 at Best Buy, and it sounds plenty loud in the woods. The Bluetooth range from my Samsung Android is about 30 yards. Slightly annoying feature is that it shuts off after about 10 minutes of inactivity, and you have to go to it and press a button on it. If trying to let the woods "rest", just turn volume way down and keep calling on to prevent shutoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X