Deleting and tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting and tuning

Thinking getting it done on my 2013 Ram 2500 a place around SA ?

Truck Source Diesel, ask for Ray Ross, he will get you fixed up. +1 (210) 654-6767.

Comment

I deleted my truck myself and just used a superchip go tune it. I got a buddy from kerville that uses flyin diesel performance and with the same motor and just tuned an deleted and a few other little things like loft pump and oversized y bridge his truck straight up runs

Comment

Originally posted by tylerhc View Post
        Truck Source Diesel, ask for Ray Ross, he will get you fixed up. +1 (210) 654-6767.
        I gonna run by there after my warranty runs out

Comment

Good deal, you'll love it. I don't know personally know anyone who regrets deleting their truck.

Comment

I would wait until after your warranty runs out to do it, they are getting smart about sniffing out deletes at the dealerships now.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              I would wait until after your warranty runs out to do it, they are getting smart about sniffing out deletes at the dealerships now.
              The stuff you'll be getting warranty work on will be the stuff getting yanked off....just saying

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                Thinking getting it done on my 2013 Ram 2500 a place around SA ?
                Another vote for TSD. But shoot me a pm and I'll get you a price from them on it, I've known both the owners since they started in their home garage. They tend to give me pretty good deals and i send them a lot of business.

Comment

I just did the same to my truck and ordered all my parts from Miliken diesel performance in Waxahache.
                  Did all the work myself, relatively easy to do if you have the time. EFI live is super simple to install, truck runs so much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tylerhc View Post
                    Good deal, you'll love it. I don't know personally know anyone who regrets deleting their truck.
                    Only time you'll regret it is if you decide to trade it in.

I highly recommend you hang on to the old equipment, just in case...

Comment

I gonna wait had to put truck in the shop Monday was running like crap

Comment

Texas diesel injection Ask for Foy or Robert, TSD is good too, but I found they are more expensive. Compare prices and post what they offer now.

Comment

Working...
                        X