Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to invest in windshield scrapers / razor blades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to invest in windshield scrapers / razor blades.

For all those people that need to scrape Beto stickers off of their vehicle. LMAO. What a sh&t show.

I just heard a news story today that he owes the El Paso Police department almost half a million dollars for security overtime. He never paid the bill.

Lol no surprise there. I'll admit it's been getting under my skin seeing a bunch of suburbanite trucks with beto plastered on them. I'm sure a good portion of them are mommy and daddy funded trucks so maybe they'll sympathize with betos predicament anyways lol.

Comment

I was just behind a Beto for Senate sticker................

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        For all those people that need to scrape Beto stickers off of their vehicle. LMAO. What a sh&t show.

I just heard a news story today that he owes the El Paso Police department almost half a million dollars for security overtime. He never paid the bill.
        Surely you don't think Beto supporters will care about that.

Logic and reason are not exactly freely flowing through their minds.

Comment

Comment

Is it Beto or Trump?

This article claims Trump owes the half million

Comment

Sorry SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Is it Beto or Trump?

This article claims Trump owes the half million

https://www.kvia.com/news/el-paso/ci...ign/1079539413
                if Trump owed someone a half million, he must have left his wallet at home.

Comment

Trump has his own security... it's called Secret Service... don't need no El Paso PD protection... Could be if it's El Paso PD putting this out, it's a scam...

Comment

I think it was a week after he lost to Cruz I started seeing "TO BE" stickers. Got a headache from all the eye rolling.

Comment

Pull up next to a car with a BETO sticker on it and motion for them to roll down their window. Tell them that someone vandalized their car. When they say what? Tell them that some assclown put a BETO sticker on it. Did it the other day and got flipped off by an old lady. Cracked me up. Loved it! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                        Pull up next to a car with a BETO sticker on it and motion for them to roll down their window. Tell them that someone vandalized their car. When they say what? Tell them that some assclown put a BETO sticker on it. Did it the other day and got flipped off by an old lady. Cracked me up. Loved it! lol
                        That’s a good one. I like it !

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                          Winner!

Comment

So Beto paid his bill and Trump still owes?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              So Beto paid his bill and Trump still owes?

https://www.ktsm.com/news/politics/b...wes/2024288506
                              LOL I'm sure that article is legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X