No announcement yet.

Trump / Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me at the extent to which democrats are going to try and tear down Trump. Our own government orchestrated the Russian hoax. We did it. There was no Russian collusion/intrusion/manipulation et all because we did it. When I say we, I mean rogue FBI agents, the DNC, obamas whitehouse, Hilary, even John McCain had a hand in it. There was never and will never be Russian interference in the 2016 election because Russia had nothing to do with it. No matter how many times the MSM reports it, no matter how loud and angry democrats get when talking about it, no matter how many times it is repeated, it will never be true because it was all FAKE to begin with

Comment

Comment

Sad thing is the reality that Texas is probably going to become a BLUE state soon and the chances of another republican president being elected once Texas goes seems unlikely. Another large Kalifornia company, McKeeson is moving to Irving. Texas continues to offer huge incentives for companies to relocate to this state, which is great for the economic boom, but not so much for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
          Sad thing is the reality that Texas is probably going to become a BLUE state soon and the chances of another republican president being elected once Texas goes seems unlikely.
          Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, and Pennsylvania send their regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
            Sad thing is the reality that Texas is probably going to become a BLUE state soon and the chances of another republican president being elected once Texas goes seems unlikely. Another large Kalifornia company, McKeeson is moving to Irving. Texas continues to offer huge incentives for companies to relocate to this state, which is great for the economic boom, but not so much for anything else.
            I told my buddy before the 2016 election, I don't see how another Republican will ever be elected President. I did not see Trump winning and the way populations are trending in states I couldn't see how the numbers would work.

The ironic thing is democrat policies making companies flee states like California is what will ultimately have them winning national elections.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I told my buddy before the 2016 election, I don't see how another Republican will ever be elected President. I did not see Trump winning and the way populations are trending in states I couldn't see how the numbers would work.

The ironic thing is democrat policies making companies flee states like California is what will ultimately have them winning national elections.
              Yep

Comment

Working...
              X