X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
    Are illegals a concern down there?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Twice had illegals cause us to have to wait on a shot.
    It's been years since. I've taken my daughter twice since her brother and I had that experience and she never got a shot. Some compartments are loaded up with them, others aren't. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Focus on senderos with big thick brush on each side. They could show up anywhere but prefer the bigger thick stuff. Also take your keys out and lock your truck while hunting. Illegals do come through. I wouldn’t worry about them though.

Comment

Well we didnt kill one but had an amazing time and got to meet a fellow TBHr, the Chap is an awesome place and is covered up with nice deer! Nice to meet you Chris.

Comment

Headed back tomorrow for the Javalina hunt any others from here going?

Comment

I actually got drawn for the 2.12 hunt. Will be down there solo.

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
              Are illegals a concern down there?

Don't leave your keys in your vehicle.

I was down there a couple times this year. The GDE hunt, no issues.

The youth hunt yes there was an issue. First morning of the hunt 4:45 am I was up getting coffee going BP and Sherriff's Dept chased a 4 door Ford thru 3 gates. They had stolen a truck blew through the gate for RV camping, through the back gate of RV camping and got on the road that passes the tent camp. This is where we saw the action.
              They headed North drove through the North fence on Ano Nuevo and crashed out in a ditch and hit the ground running. No idea if they caught that group.

My boys drew this hunt as well, but decided they want to to duck hunt this weekend instead.

To answer your question on the hunt, everybody has covered it. Corn and we always set up in a 4 way with a lawn chair and wait. It'll be fun Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                I actually got drawn for the 2.12 hunt. Will be down there solo.
                My son and I will be down there for the Feb. 12 hunt as well.

Comment

Working...
                X