Need ideas on where to take a lady on our first date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need ideas on where to take a lady on our first date

I live out on a ranch so I'm not up on restaurants and other city attractions. Please excuse my rustiness about dating, it has been a while. Should I ask her if there's a special place she'd like to go to? Or is that a no-no? I'll leave my cowboy hat at home. She of course knows that I farm and ranch.

Something “safe.” No weird stuff. What city do you live closest to?

Comment

Why don't you cook her a kick-butt meal?

Comment

^^^^^ all great advice!!!

Comment

Make sure you got a barbecue stain on your white T-shirt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chuck-e-cheese?

What city are you planning on going to? And nothing wrong with wearing your cowboy hat.

Comment

Mini-golf is always fun. It’s light hearted, and you can talk and get to know one another while you do it. I always tried to avoid stuff like movies and theatre in favor activities that allowed conversation. Most women worth having seems to like when a man takes charge and plans things. If the first date goes well, ask her what she wants to do for the second date.
              Last edited by Slow&Steady; 10-06-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I'd wear the hat, if that's you! Not the dirty one you wear working though! Anywhere nice in the area should be okay. Steak house or Olive garden, I think would be good.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I may not be the best one to take advice from though. My wife and I have been together for 22 years, but I took her to Sonic on our first date. I asked what she wanted to eat, and she said French fries. That's what she got!

Comment

I thought from every country song women like catfish dinners and dirt roads?

Comment

Don't set the bar too high!

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                        Mini-golf is always fun. It’s light hearted, and you can talk and get to know one another while you do it. I always tried to avoid stuff like movies and theatre in favor activities that allowed conversation. Most women worth having seems to like when a man takes charge and plans things. If the first date goes well, ask her what she wants to do for the second date.

She's going to want to get all dressed up and act like a lady and watching her sweat all her make up off and get attacked by mosquitoes playing mini golf will put you in the friend zone by the 4th hole.

Comment

just remember....bacon is your friend

Comment

Take your thermacell!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              Take your thermacell!

Think she'd mind if I bring along a calf and let it ride in the back of the cab?

Comment

Working...
                              X