No announcement yet.

Winter Forecast for Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've never heard of this persimmon trick. Sooooooooo, next time I am out at the farm I'll pluck a couple and cut them in half and post up the pics, but due to life getting in the way of my hunting it'll be about 3 weeks before I get to hunt again. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

I predict average except for the 3-4 weeks when is is not. Will be wet when it is raining and dry when it's not.

Comment

Youth opener next weekend looks nice and cool. Low 60’s and 30’s at night. Be nice to hang a deer for a change and not have to get cut up ASAP.

Comment

There is always a 50% chance of rain. It's either going to rain or it's not.

Comment

The only thing 100% certain I can tell you is that she was gorgeous.
            Attached Files

Comment

Gonna be cold , I commercial crab for a living and the female crab are already migrating to the Gulf for the winter, about a month earlier than normal.

Comment

As I understand it, the warm/dry prediction for the southwest depends on La Nina forming. Apparently this is looking more likely but not a sure thing. I'm hoping for cold - it would be nice to have at least a few mosquito-free months.

Comment

Give me cold, I'm sick of the heat....

I find it hilarious that people complain about meterorologists not being able to predict winter weather in October. I mean all you are expecting of them is to accurately predict the future.....why can't those fools get anything right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Give me cold, I'm sick of the heat....

I find it hilarious that people complain about meterorologists not being able to predict winter weather in October. I mean all you are expecting of them is to accurately predict the future.....why can't those fools get anything right.
                    I don't expect them to predict the winter weather in October, but it'd be nice to know what next week is going to look like. Seems like they bat about .500 at that range, and I could get that average by flipping a coin.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                      I don't expect them to predict the winter weather in October, but it'd be nice to know what next week is going to look like. Seems like they bat about .500 at that range, and I could get that average by flipping a coin.

Amen! Outside of about two days it’s up in the air on forecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        As I understand it, the warm/dry prediction for the southwest depends on La Nina forming. Apparently this is looking more likely but not a sure thing. I'm hoping for cold - it would be nice to have at least a few mosquito-free months.
                        It's going to be La Niña, but it may be a weak one, slightly above neutral. But La Niña can also mean cold, like bitter harsh arctic cold.

Crab migrating, trees turning early, heavy coats on animal are all signs from nature. They just know somehow

Comment

horses already getting winter coats, 2 bucks I have seen shot had lots of fat on them, way more than i usually see in bow season. I thinking cold is coming

Comment

Here's what I found. I'm guessing these are spoons? This is from Hopkins Co.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X