sweptwing value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweptwing value

Just wondering if anyone is interested in one before I dig up pics and post it in the classifieds. I had it listed a while back, but apparently I had it listed too high. Please let me know what the going price is for a bow that is 47# @ 28" and in very good shape. Maybe I can get it sold if I get the right price on it. Thanks and moderators please let me know if this thread won't fly here.

I wish it was 67 instead of 47 pounds.

Comment

Lord knows I've bought and sold my share of bows in the past 15 years. Some deals have been good...some have not.

In my experience, a bow that has no dings or deep scratches will normally sell for about 60-70% of new cost, depending upon the brand (Ric's Sweptwing has a great reputation). That said, a bow which sold "new" for $550.00 would go for about $330.00. If it is in excellent condition, you could get as much as $400.00 from the right buyer. In this example, I'd start with $400.00 shipped to a buyer's door (USPS Priority and insured, and assuming it is in 9.5 out of 10 condition) and if you don't receive any takers, reduce it by $25.00 until someone buys it.

Good luck. I'm sure you can find a buyer for it around here. You can also list it on Tradgang.com and Stickbow.com at no charge to you.

Doug Key

Comment

does it have action bamboo limbs, and if it was a little heavier would help sell it faster

Comment

Can we see Pictures and price?

Comment

I'll try to get some pics and price up over at the classifieds when I get through with my move this weekend. Thanks to all who replied and I have a much better idea of what I can expect to get out of it. Thanks--Clint

Comment

How bout them pics?

Comment

Working...
              X