X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Pretty sure they don’t look at us like KU with one FBS win in the last 3 seasons. Wonder who they beat [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh but they do[emoji23][emoji23]

Bama lost to their cupcake once too[emoji23]. It happens ..

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
      When you are at the top of the hill in both rankings and TV viewership there is no reason to play a non-conf road game. How would that benefit Alabama from a business stand point?

Not talking about a " business" stand point...how about a competition stand point....

They have always played a joke of a non conference schedule under Saban.
      I cant stand Tu football, but I give them credit for playing some tough out of conference games to start the season....

You will never see Bama do that

Comment

They have played a few in Dallas, NO?

Comment

USC 2020
          Miami 2021
          Texas 22-23
          ND 28-29

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Not talking about a " business" stand point...how about a competition stand point....

I cant stand Tu football, but I give them credit for playing some tough out of conference games to start the season....

Last 6 Season openers for Bama

2012 - Michigan
            2013 - Virginia Tech
            2014 - West Virginia
            2015 - Wisconsin
            2016 - USC
            2017 - FSU

I think when you are as good as Bama has been there won't be too many teams that are going to look non cupcake against them

Comment

Why would they, they have nothing to gain and everything to loose. When you start every poll at #1 most years, top 3 every year, there is no advantage to scheduling a team that could possibly beat you unexpectedly.

The conference schedule, winning the SEC west and SEC championship most years makes up for the weak non-con schedule.

Comment

What is Saban's #1 goal?

In route to the national championship Alabama played 8 games against teams ranked in the top 25 or who ended the season ranked in the 25. Why in the world would you want to add anything to that schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
                  Last 6 Season openers for Bama

2012 - Michigan
                  2013 - Virginia Tech
                  2014 - West Virginia
                  2015 - Wisconsin
                  2016 - USC
                  2017 - FSU

I think when you are as good as Bama has been there won't be too many teams that are going to look non cupcake against them
                  I am absolutely sure ALL of those games were played on a neutral field...

Saban gets another pass

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    What is Saban's #1 goal?

In route to the national championship Alabama played 8 games against teams ranked in the top 25 or who ended the season ranked in the 25. Why in the world would you want to add anything to that schedule?
                    Then the logic behind choosing a NC is flawed. Of course we know that already. When you can play crap teams, and even lose a game and still make it while others that are undefeated go home, you can see the growing concern. Each team should earn it each year, regardless of who the program is or who is coaching it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                      Then the logic behind choosing a NC is flawed. Of course we know that already. When you can play crap teams, and even lose a game and still make it while others that are undefeated go home, you can see the growing concern. Each team should earn it each year, regardless of who the program is or who is coaching it.
                      Maybe, and I'm fine having that arguement. But I dont put that on Saban and his schedule. Who else in the playoff played a harder schedule than Alabama? You might make an arguement for Georgia but that's it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                        Crap teams? Really? #10, 18 and 19 are all on the schedule,...without leaving the conference,...

"""""Like LSU, Bama's nonconference features one difficult ACC opponent to open the season in Louisville, and then what should be easy wins against Arkansas State, UL-Lafayette and The Citadel. The big difference, however, is that while LSU got both Georgia and Florida from the East, Bama gets Tennessee and Missouri -- a much softer landing. The road slate features games against Ole Miss, Arkansas, Tennessee and LSU. Auburn, Texas A&M, Mississippi State and Mizzou will all come to Tuscaloosa.""""

I'm not evean an Alabama fan, but come on with the crap teams stuff. Most of those teams would make a lot of noise in most conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                          Crap teams? Really? #10, 18 and 19 are all on the schedule,...without leaving the conference,...

"""""Like LSU, Bama's nonconference features one difficult ACC opponent to open the season in Louisville, and then what should be easy wins against Arkansas State, UL-Lafayette and The Citadel. The big difference, however, is that while LSU got both Georgia and Florida from the East, Bama gets Tennessee and Missouri -- a much softer landing. The road slate features games against Ole Miss, Arkansas, Tennessee and LSU. Auburn, Texas A&M, Mississippi State and Mizzou will all come to Tuscaloosa.""""

I'm not evean an Alabama fan, but come on with the crap teams stuff. Most of those teams would make a lot of noise in most conferences.
                          no.

Comment

Dear god the SEC leg humpers are out in force.

It's hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Kinky...Time to bring in Jerry Springer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

changing subjects... back to tOSU saga, about to crazy up in here

Zach Smith Ordered Sex Toys to Ohio State Offices, Had Sex With Staffer,
                                Took Nude Photos at White House

…" The items delivered to Smith between February and May 2015 at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center include a men’s spider enhancer thong triple c— ring, body wear CS2 metallic erotic c— strap gold and snake skin, WildmanT ball lifter red, candyman men’s jock suspenders, PetitQ open slit bikini brief and studio pro product table top photography lighting kit.

The items were ordered and delivered mostly through Amazon from various companies/individuals including Captain Camo, StevenEven, Erogenos, Gypsy B and Devil’s Wink...."

maybe Urban was his lover

https://watchstadium.com/news/zach-s...mpression=true

Comment

Working...
                                X