• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United supermarkets Abilene has briskets 1.77/lb

Comment

$1.67/lb briskets @ Kroger here in my neck of the woods

Comment

$1.67 at Kroger $1.97 Albertons for brisket. Ribs are $1.97 and $1.69 respectively.

Comment

Briskets

Off to Kroger for baby backs and a brisket haul. Then on to Brookshires for bone-in ribeyes!

Comment

Smart got me started on all of this, so when my wife is mad about how much I bought I’m handing her the phone with his number ����

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
              Smart got me started on all of this, so when my wife is mad about how much I bought I’m handing her the phone with his number ����

LMAO!.....She will forget about it when the food is served..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                LMAO!.....She will forget about it when the food is served..
                She did request brisket

Comment

Off to Kroger for baby backs and a brisket haul. Then on to Brookshires for bone-in ribeyes!
                  How much are the ribeyes. You know I forget about Brookshires. They typically have the best prices on bone in ribeyes.

Comment

Market Street in Midland/Odessa has briskets at $1.77 lb, limit 2. HEB did NOT have them in their add. So far MS is the only one I have seen on sale briskets. But, Wal Mart will match prices here. Food for thought. Just show the sale add.

Comment

My Lowes ad has Royal Oak charcoal 2 bags 8.00 15.4 pound bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                        How much are the ribeyes. You know I forget about Brookshires. They typically have the best prices on bone in ribeyes.

Brookshires is $4.99 ....I'm headed there..

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          My Lowes ad has Royal Oak charcoal 2 bags 8.00 15.4 pound bags.
                          New Lowe’s ad today has kingsford 2 bags for $9.88. Regular price $19.88. Limit 5.

Comment

Brookshires is $4.99 ....I'm headed there..
                            hmmmmm....may have to make trip to local brookshires. got a friend that gave us some fresh zucchini and red potatos. I bet that would go good with the bone in ribeyes!

Comment

Went to HEB during my lunch break and no specials that I could find. Brisket, butts, ribs, all the same price as usual.

Comment

Working...
                              X