Have to visit Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to visit Oregon

I have to fly to Portland and then drive to Salem for a few days, work related. Any advice or tips before I go?

Don't go to Portland

Comment

Take matches and lighter fluid.

Comment

Please video yourself bodyslamming some pale white twits for our entertainment. Maybe your work will pay for a few of us to fly out with you and provide security detail, could be a good time!

Comment

There is a documentary series called "Portlandia". Study that and you should be fine.

Comment

Only if provoked. I just want to go in, do my thing and leave.

Comment

Like mentioned above. Please take a video when you drive over the idiots. Id probably leave the trump gear at home...

Comment

Wear a Trump cap

Comment

Alot of fires going on here. Be careful and check on road closers.

Comment

What, other than it is burning down around them out there? Stay out of downtown Portland and reroute around the fires and you should be fine.

Comment

Fires are in Drayton area out of salem. Two fires out of Hillsboro that is where I am. One on mt. Hood. One out side of Lincoln city. Don't worry about portland.

Comment

High winds knocked down power lines and started fires.

Comment

Should we go ahead and start a bail money pool for ya?

Comment

Just know you cannot pump your own gas and there is no sales tax. It is a beautiful state, just get out of Portland ASAP.

Comment

It's not bad going south to Salem. Some nice waterfalls you can hike to.

But just reading the word Portland gets my blood pressure up. Traffic was 20x worse than anywhere in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X