Click image for larger version

Name:	62345194529__A37194D4-9694-4089-95EB-FEC77C2724B4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	25227375

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd shoot him

Comment

I want to say 4 yr old and a dang good one. Tarsals don’t have much staining, skinny face, back is straight, brisket looks to just starting to develop

Any past history with him?

Comment

Looks 4.5 to me. Nice deer.

Comment

Looks 4.5 5 at most

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            I want to say 4 yr old and a dang good one. Tarsals don’t have much staining, skinny face, back is straight, brisket looks to just starting to develop

Any pst history with him?

Nope only two pics of him. The issue I have is if i see him I let him walk we have hunters to the west and north of us and I know they would take him. Just curious if he would grow next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokes21 View Post
              Nope only two pics of him. The issue I have is if i see him I let him walk we have hunters to the west and north of us and I know they would take him. Just curious if he would grow next year.

Just a gamble you have to take. Me on a lease I wouldn’t hesitate. Me on home property would just depend on neighbor relationship. I have a really nice 4 yr old at my home property. Can’t say I wouldnt shoot him if I see him. My wife and kids will take him if they see him. At some point hunting needs to be just that....hunting. If it makes you happy, gets your heart thumping then enjoy that moment and take the deer.

Comment

If he dies this year he won't grow any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Just a gamble you have to take. Me on a lease I wouldn’t hesitate. Me on home property would just depend on neighbor relationship. I have a really nice 4 yr old at my home property. Can’t say I wouldnt shoot him if I see him. My wife and kids will take him if they see him. At some point hunting needs to be just that....hunting. If it makes you happy, gets your heart thumping then enjoy that moment and take the deer.

No doubt about that statement! My heart gets pumping for a doe I take lol

Comment

Not mature yet.

Comment

3 yo

Comment

I’d have to say 4

Comment

Originally posted by Pokes21 View Post

That's weird cuz the hunters to the west and north of you both said they have hunters to the east and south of them that would shoot him It's a viscous cycle that can't be broken unless all can get on the same page and communicate about deer but that doesn't/can't happen very often.

Comment

No

Comment

Walk him....definitely not gonna get mature if YOU kill him.FTR I think he looks 4 as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X