so confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so confused

I have 2 different length veins on my arrows. 2 and 4 inch. I feel like the cock feather on my 4 inch needs to be down and the 2 inch needs to be up. Although I am willing to endure the peanut gallery comments that are likely to abound can some one take a moment and tell me if this is in my head?

When I reverse them they seem to pull drastically to the right of where I am aiming when I put them as I stated above they are dead on accurate. Ultimately I guess it does not matter as long as I am accurate but being new I was wondering if this is normal. I am using a drop away rest btw if that matters. Thanks
    Jason

What bow? Sounds like they are hitting something, the riser, rest isn't dropping fast enough, etc.

Comment

What is the profile like on the two different vanes? Are the 2" vanes much higher profile then the 4"?

Comment

Aggie you know I think they are higher now that I'm looking at them again. Like I said if I position them right the are accurate. But they are opposite. I am just wondering if length ...and now height. . .make that kind of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by mastarter View Post
          Aggie you know I think they are higher now that I'm looking at them again. Like I said if I position them right the are accurate. But they are opposite. I am just wondering if length ...and now height. . .make that kind of difference.
          There's a weight difference also.
          Get them all fletched alike, and don't fight it.

Comment

Different weight vanes equal an unbalanced arrow!

Comment

ok I think I get it now thank you all.

Comment

Working...
              X