X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerry admits Isis Genocide against Christians

I'm sure everyone has heard by now.

Now what???

[quote=Ragin';11175015]I'm sure everyone has heard by now.

Now what???

ISIS is killing anyone who believes differently than they do (Muslims included). They are a group of barbarians that's for sure. If you are a Christian over there you have a death wish.

As to the meme, they is the mantra of the government both Republicans and Democrats are equally as guilty.

Comment

I'm still in disbelief that this administration even knows how to use the C word.

Comment

Actually, what he finally acknowledged was "Daesh" genocide... he still refuses to use the term ISIS, muslim or islam when discussing the topic.

Comment

Dont be a fool here. the language opens the door for fast tracking "refugees" to American. Nothing has changed except that.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Actually, what he finally acknowledged was "Daesh" genocide... he still refuses to use the term ISIS, muslim or islam when discussing the topic.
            Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
              Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS
              this ^^^^

Comment

It's about time.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Dont be a fool here. the language opens the door for fast tracking "refugees" to American. Nothing has changed except that.
                  This is "clear"!

Comment

Kerry needs to kneel down, polish obama's shoes and shut the hell up.

Comment

Where's James Taylor when you need him

Comment

And that's my fear.

Comment

I didnt need someone like Kerry to make it official.
                          He's such a vinegarwaterballoon.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            I didnt need someone like Kerry to make it official.
                            He's such a vinegarwaterballoon.
                            Funny!

Not funny!

Comment

I'm with Ralph Peters on this one...... especially the first two lines.

PETERS: My belief is that the government still doesn’t have much sympathy with the destruction of 2,000 years of Christian civilization in the Middle East. Now the administration was shamed into this. They were forced into accepting this obvious genocide as genocide. But Bill [Hemmer], look at what Kerry said, listen to what he said. He said, “Not just Christians, also Yazidis.” That’s true, that’s valid. Then he includes the hundreds of millions of Shia Muslims. Shia and Sunni Muslims in the Middle East are in a great Islamic civil war, but by diluting it, by diluting the genocide, that means there’s less pressure on them to take in Christian refugees. The other problem – and the really biggest one and ugliest one – is he limited it to ISIS, to Daesh. And it’s not just them. It’s not just ISIS. This destruction that’s been accelerating for years of Christian civilization in the Middle East, it’s also al-Qaeda. It’s Jabhat al-Nusra. It’s Hamas. It’s Hezbollah. It’s even to an extent, the Muslim Brotherhood. So he made, Kerry and the administration made the smallest, tiniest statement they could make on genocide. Basically, “Ya, it’s genocide but look at this, this and this and we’re really not going to do anything.” I just believe it’s time for action. I believe this is something worth fighting for, but obviously the administration doesn’t.

Peters also said this statement exposes how the Obama administration feels about Islam and Christianity.

PETERS: Again, I’m glad he did it. But I feel like the – this administration still romanticizes Islam. It still finds Christians somehow distasteful. It’s almost as if the administration feels Christians have no real right to be in the Middle East. And Christians were there a long time before Muslims were – six centuries.

Comment

Working...
                              X