X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orin Hatch speaks highly of Garland
    Will Hatch now reverse his tune?

Comment

He knows it doesn't stand a chance.. This is nothing but another diversion... He needed one, a big one, with so little time left in office. He just created it. He is a master at this.. This guy is a piece of work..

Comment

As expected the POTUS picked a liberal anti for SCOTUS.
        Gonna be some Hocus Pocus going on soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Well ole' Barrack did say his biggest regret was not being able to pass gun restrictions. Garland is an anti 2nd amendment activist. Makes sense for the scumbag to pick him.
          Harvard Graduate, Clinton appointee, from Chicago... go figure.

next!

Comment

This guy makes a speech after Obama introduces him as his guy and the judge actually says he promises to put aside personal feelings and follow the law. Well what the hell have you been doing on the Circuit Court of Appeals for the last 20 years freakin moron!!!??????

Comment

Remember...

Last sentence especially

Click image for larger version

Name:	jarrett.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	24436200

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                As expected the POTUS picked a liberal anti for SCOTUS.
                Gonna be some Hocus Pocus going on soon.
                Yep and the establishment will sit on their hands and watch..
                Talk is cheap.. They have done a lot sitting for 7 years now..
                McConnell is a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  He knows it doesn't stand a chance.. This is nothing but another diversion... He needed one, a big one, with so little time left in office. He just created it. He is a master at this.. This guy is a piece of work..
                  Wouldn't be so sure about him not standing a chance. For some reason there are already republican voices calling it a reasonable pick. Also, as texansfan mentioned above. Some republican senators have high opinions of him. I know that doesn't mean he will be confirmed, but with the way republican leadership has acted during this administration it is a little worrisome.
                  Last edited by Clay C; 03-16-2016, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Wouldn't be so sure about him not standing a chance. For some reason there are already republican voices calling it a reasonable pick. Also, as texansfan mentioned above. Some republican senators have high opinions of him.
                    Yea I know. The first sentence was a wish.. I came to my senses..
                    What was I thinking??

Comment

Yep and the establishment will sit on their hands and watch..
                      Talk is cheap.. They have done a lot sitting for 7 years now..
                      McConnell is a joke..
                      McDonnell has voted against him before. fingers crossed

Prominent Republican senators voted against judge Merrick Garland in a 1997 confirmation — a fact that casts further doubt over whether the GOP will allow President Obama's Supreme Court nominee a hearing.

The Senate confirmed Garland to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals in 1997 by a vote of 76-23. But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and current Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) both voted against him.

Comment

Yea I know. The first sentence was a wish.. I came to my senses..
                        What was I thinking??
                        That's a wish we can all agree on!
                        The fact is that there's not telling what could happen with the spineless losers in congress.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          Harvard Graduate, Clinton appointee, from Chicago... go figure.

next!
                          Are you really ragging on Harvard?
                          Cruz went to Harvard Law as well, y'know!

Comment

Riddle:
                            Why do all SCOTUS come from Ivy League law schools?

Comment

POTUS's as well. You'd think we would have shut down these schools by now for all they produce.

Comment

They should hold hearings and "consider" him until the day after BHO is out of office then vote him down.

Comment

Working...
                                X