Trumph cancels Fox debate....so much for wanting to go toe to toe with Cruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
    Trump had nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing it. If we know one thing, it is that Trump only does what's good for Trump.
    This is very true, Trump has nothing to gain by doing it. If Cruz starts to catch up to him, I think we could see another debate. I haven't really been watching them except for the last 2. I watched the first one and with 9 or 10 people, that was just too much. Trump was schooled several times in the last two debates and you could tell he was shaken up. (Or at least I thought he was). That is when he resorts to name calling. Trump is afraid to debate Cruz one on one, and it is probably smart for him to avoid it.

One thing that I got tired of is listening to Kasich talking about how he did xyz in Washington, he did it in Ohio, blah, blah, blah. The more I hear him talk the more I don't like him. Mostly because he is still running when he has no chance of winning. That is just dumb, so he must have some sort of ulterior motive.

Comment

Poor ted wont get to prove how much smarter he is than everyone. The guys a genius just ask him. Cruzers can cry and name call all they want. Ted hasnt gained any traction in the last dozen debates. Why debate anymore? Everyones mind is made up. Cruz thought trump would fold like dewherst. As soon as everyone faces the fact that Trump is the winner we can move on down the road. As mentioned previous its Trumps non PC speak and not cowing to the media including Fox is what people like. The media and career politicians are besides themselves because he is not kissing their backside like most candidates would.

Comment

These debates are making me yawn. No one gives very good substance, even your boy Cruz. Cruz's road to the nomination is much rockier than Trump's.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          That will all come out soon enough (even though he has gone in detail on certain subjects already) but something tells me that won't be good enough for you. lol In all honesty, you need to keep an eye on the people he is starting to surround himself with such as Christie and Carson to start. Do you have a problem with those two? It's not going to take one intelligent mind to straighten out this country but the work of many.
          Yes, actually. Christie is a Liberal and blasted "Mr." Trump plenty, earlier in the campaign, before he decided to endorse him and bring his shinebox along for the ride.

And Carson ran a dishonest campaign. He was never serious about winning the Presidency, he was running a fundraising Scampaign, and then he endorsed Trump, despite Trump analogizing him to a child molester. And then he admitted that Trump privately told him he didn't actually believe all of the outlandish things he's been saying during the campaign. And then he claimed that there might have been some promises made about a spot in a Trump administration. And then when people pointed out that those kind of promises would be illegal, Carson changed his tune completely, putting the lie to his earlier statements.

So YES, I do have a problem with those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
            Trump had a prior engagement before fox scheduled the "debate" , besides, there's been 38 "debates" and it's been the same ol crap Everytime.
            Yes, that was the lie he told to have a "legit" reason for not attending the debate. Fact is, that debate has been on the schedule for weeks, and his speaking slot at AIPAC was not finalized weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by thundervee
              if he'd a cancelled his speech, you'd be saying he hates isreal.

He lives rent free in your head and it's freakin hilarious [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

i don't care which one get the nom, him or cruz, either ones fine with me, you trump haters need to give it freakin break though, y'all are starting to appear to be half retarded with all the hate.
              x 1,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                That will all come out soon enough (even though he has gone in detail on certain subjects already) but something tells me that won't be good enough for you. lol In all honesty, you need to keep an eye on the people he is starting to surround himself with such as Christie and Carson to start. Do you have a problem with those two? It's not going to take one intelligent mind to straighten out this country but the work of many.
                These two, specifically, were the targets of nasty attacks, only to come out of them supporting him. Politics, maybe, but the attacks were personal in nature,mand not about policy.

Christie has his own major issues to contend with, even if he was a bush employee, especially after antics in NJ politics and 2a questionable bills signed.

Im afraid carson is apawn of trump in this circus.

Comment

Working...
                X