No announcement yet.

Taser hits loaded magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad the perp lived, hope he learned how to obey the police.

Originally posted by ghost View Post
    Are you in the reporting industry? Lol. I clicked link thinking that Tazer hitting mags caused the rounds to go off and see the suspect holding the gun shooting uncontrollable. Headlines get us to click and give ratings!!! Bad guy DRT! Officer good command presence. That officer on far left concerns me. He ran and never engaged suspect. His view or understanding what was going down may have been screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think he was hit with the opening gunfire, he just moved out of the line of fire and took cover.

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
    All 3 officers were already cleared, however I think the one on the left needs to do some soul searching. The suspect survived too.
    Yea, like why I'm standing out in the open in the line of fire and why did I just bring a pistol to a gun fight.

The NFL protesters and obama told him he didn't have to obey the police.
    Last edited by Thumper; 08-13-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Cant say much for the officers on the side but the officer in the middle has ice water in his veins and balls of steel. He did a great job.

Not sure i could have dropped my gun to pull a taser when a gun is visible on suspect.

Comment

I’m soooo confused.

Skinny

Comment

I don't know because I wasn't there and I don't know anybody involved.

See, that's not so hard to say.

Comment

His butt exploded. I laughed quite a few times watching this. He really thinks w a gun hes not gonna listen to the police and tell them what to do. I'm sure college was right around the corner for the guy

Comment

Dang, that is pretty cool. I had to watch like 10 times. Dude should have listened, and for sure not went for his gun. Didn't get quite what he deserved ( read he was still alive) but glad to see officers ok. Cop on the left ran into the line of fire though, bullets from cop on right ( I believe fired once or twice) had to be bouncing off the brick and going towards that tree. But maybe suspects bullets were going his direction, hard to tell. Nice he backed up to the building though, so the bullets had something in there way. If he would have stayed out in the open, hard to say we're those bullets would have went. Guy for sure deserved at least what got, IMO, should have got more holes in him.

Comment

I don't think he was aiming at anything when that tazer hit him. He was shooting the ground and everything else. I've never been electrified with a tazer but I bet it's pretty hard to aim or think or move in any normal way when it's happening. I think he was shooting because he had no idea what was going on with his body when he started getting shocked. He's lucky his muscle spasms didn't make him shoot his wiener or nut sack clear off.
                Last edited by okrattler; 08-13-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                  Cant say much for the officers on the side but the officer in the middle has ice water in his veins and balls of steel. He did a great job.

Not sure i could have dropped my gun to pull a taser when a gun is visible on suspect.
                  Bingo on going for the TASER against and armed suspect....not me. I also didn't understand why the primary officer left cover immediately. Bad bad practice to stand out there toe to toe with someone who is armed with a gun. DON'T LEAVE COVER! All it takes is a lucky shot from the suspect. See the NC Trooper Coates video to see what I mean.

Comment

Reminded me of the lionel Richie song but instead of the ceiling, he was dancin on the concrete. Good job officers

Comment

What we have here is a failure to communicate!

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                        What we have here is a failure to communicate!
                        What we have here is a failure to listen!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X