Night vision for daytime use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night vision for daytime use

Is there a night vision scope that can be used both at night and daytime? Or would I need a conventional scope for daytime hunting m, which would be removed and replaced with a NV scope for after dark scenarios?

ATN X-Sight

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Is there a night vision scope that can be used both at night and daytime? Or would I need a conventional scope for daytime hunting m, which would be removed and replaced with a NV scope for after dark scenarios?
      Depends on your budget, and your definition of NV. If the sky is the limit, get thermal. You can either choose a dedicated thermal weapon sight or a clip-on thermal optic that attaches to your day scope.

The X-Sight is just a video camera with a reticle in it. It works, sometimes.

Comment

Most digital are fine in daylight

True NV like gen3 can be used with lens cover. They aren’t ideal but work

Thermal don’t give a $&@% if it’s day or night. I shoot mine as much in daylight as night

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Depends on your budget, and your definition of NV. If the sky is the limit, get thermal. You can either choose a dedicated thermal weapon sight or a clip-on thermal optic that attaches to your day scope.

The X-Sight is just a video camera with a reticle in it. It works, sometimes.
          My budget right now is $2.38, and some pocket lint!

Define, “works some of the time”. Is that the NV does not always works? Or it does not hold 0, or the thing doesent even power on sometimes?

I’d love to get into the thermal game, but can’t see me spending that much.

Comment

Working...
          X