Buying New Ford Superduty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying New Ford Superduty

I know there are threads on here about cheapest place and all but I don't have time to search all the threads. I'm ready to pull trigger pretty quick and have already priced a couple places. Throw out the cheapest place for me to buy a new 2017 super duty. I believe someone is a sponsor on here too.... correct? Thanks in advance.

I heard Cook Ford does pretty good on pricing.

You should find the cheapest one equipped the way you want, get a buyers order and shop around.

Could save you thousands

Comment

What's a buyers order?

Comment

It's basically an invoice of your total drive out pricing with all their fees and bs.

Get it from someone and call other dealers and am them to beat it. They will, then eventually you'll start running out of luck.

With a little patience you'll get you the truck you want at a steep discount.

If you have a trade, make sure you mention that after you worked the price of your new truck.

That's just some stuff I've learned the last couple times I've bought new

Comment

10-4 man. Thanks a million.

Comment

Isn't there a sponsor on here that's a ford dealer

Comment

Just saw that my 83 year old uncle just bought a new 6.7 superduty.

Comment

Its the most popular truck on the market.....there are no deals to be found

Comment

Just straight up ask the dealer how much over cost they'll sell it to you for. Then ask to see the original invoice. If they want your business they be HONEST and up front with you. Don't worry about what the % off of msrp is...

Comment

Vernon Ford
                    Vernon, TX

Comment

Holiday Ford Whitesboro

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                        Vernon Ford
                        Vernon, TX

Yup. You'll be hard pressed to beat their price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think the guy on here is the dealer in silsbee don't know for sure but I think he is the gm

Comment

Ryan Ford in Sealy did me right. Its worth the call at least. I would say there is no CHEAP in these trucks but you can find a good deal.

Comment

Vernon Ford X 2. Bought my last F-250 and Fusion there. Talk to Matt the finance manager. They deliver too.

Comment

Working...
                              X