After he is ground checked let us know.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

heck no

Comment

Originally posted by Palmmooetto View Post
          What else you want to know?
          Looks like you shorted him at least 1/2" on the left and 1 3/4" on the right.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              This one didn't take experts. He's not even close. I have a couple old bucks that are on the downhill side, and the Game Warden told me "it's the downside of the law."

I reminded him of the "intent" of the law, which was to allow younger bucks to mature. It didn't help my cause any. Some deer will just never be legal.
              The "intent" of the law would make much more sense if you weren't allowed to kill 2 yearling bucks per season if you want to.

Comment

Not 13"

Comment

first off, the deer's ears are not in an "alert " position. and it appears he may not be as wide as his ears. bad picture to judge from. i say no.

on another note, long term, that is the issue with antler restrictions. you build a gene pool of tall narrow racked deer. imagine a 7 year old with 12" wide rack. and all culls get to walk and breed.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                    The "intent" of the law would make much more sense if you weren't allowed to kill 2 yearling bucks per season if you want to.

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      After he is ground checked let us know.
                      If he is killed, it won't be by me or my family. I may live in East Texas but I do not adhere to the reputation.

Doug Key

Comment

Working...
                      X