SD card reader questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
    Yes. I download them to a trail cam file. View them then delete the ones I don’t want
    Thanks - I don't believe my iPhone will allow me to add folders to my photo library? Are you maybe doing that through a photo app or through the device app?

Comment

That one from amazon for 12 bucks is going back today. It would not read my cards unless I held firm pressure at one point or another.... tried multiple cards all with the same results. I also did not like the fact that all the pics are in small thumbnails, i would have liked to flip through them and save only the ones I wanted. I will be trying something else.

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
        I use the stealth adapter for my SD cards and plug in to my iPhone. Just download the i-EasyDrive app and your golden. No cell service at my lease but can still view pics. Love it.
        I got this one ^^^ from Walmart a few years ago. Loved it until it developed a short in the cable and was no longer recognized by my phone. Bought a the one from Amazon posted in the above link and turned out that it didnt work with the iEasy drive app., and wants to transfer all the pictures to my phone before I can view them in detail. Dont like it as much as the Stealthcam one. Gonna get a new Stealthcam one as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          I have had good luck with BoneView. First time you plug it in it gives a link to download an app called Photo Fast. After you have the app no internet connection is needed. I have it on both my iPhone and my IPad. What I like about BoneView is you don’t have to download all the pictures onto your device before viewing. I don’t want to download hundreds of worthless pics onto my device.Once plugged in you just flip through the pics and if you want to save one just click a couple buttons and it is saved to your device “camera roll” or whatever album you select.

I have had very good luck with the bone view as well. I take my iPad to the blind and look at my pics while I’m hunting. Save the ones I want and dump the rest. Then when I get out cards go back in the camera. Easy peasy.

Comment

Bone View is what I use also - simple

Comment

I use the stealth adapter for my SD cards and plug in to my iPhone. Just download the i-EasyDrive app and your golden. No cell service at my lease but can still view pics. Love it.
              This right here!! No longer have to carry my laptop to the lease. Pics download fast and i can delete them right there. If I get in late I can grab my card and sit in my stand and look at pics! Buccees has them!!

Comment

Same thing I do . Works well for me .

Comment

Working...
                X