No announcement yet.

2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.7" in Sterling co not sure in Irion yet.

Comment

That's good, bout to hit there again

Comment

1" lastnight in Irion Co and started raining again when I was there at 11am. [emoji106]
        Makes a total 1.6" of rain recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure what we got but it was solid. Lots of standing water everywhere and was starting back again light when I left

Comment

I'll give it a very enthusiastic and positive

Was getting a little worried we might be headed for another 2011, just had the feel. We have def made up for the slow start a little here lately and the long term forecast looks very good in the next few weeks.
            Last edited by KactusKiller; 04-02-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

1.5" in the rain gauge at my house in Angelo.

Not sure what our Irion Co lease got yet.

Comment

1.6" of rain before we left early this am. Ruined a day of turkey hunting but we each got one so I'm happy for teh ranch and the deer. 7.3 diesel, AT tires and muddy roads made for a pretty western trip out to the main gate. But we're home now.

Pretty good weekend for the lease. 4 gobblers, 5 coons, 4 racks of ribs and some good libations killed.....and and some post deer season sleep patterns..

And mine

Last edited by Smart; 04-02-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Nice...Congrats on all the kills.

Comment

Had to put a red blinking light on my Covert antenna extension[emoji13][emoji23]. Place is green green green

Bearded hen pair

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Do you get texts all day long with those cams or just when you download or something?

Comment

Use to do text or email and you could send when you wanted. Now it's an app so you just open the app when you want to look at pics and you can set alerts.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                            Do you get texts all day long with those cams or just when you download or something?
                            Just to an app on your phone. It shows and dings a notice on your phone but you can make it silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Just to an app on your phone. It shows and dings a notice on your phone but you can make it silent.
                              Good deal thought about trying one but didn't want it blowing me up all day/night.

Comment

me and my dad had kind of a hard time getting turkeys to answer this weekend. We did have one come in to our decoys and calls(my dad missed him).

In llano county it seemed easier to get toms to at least answer our calls.

Does Anyone have any tips or suggestions? Not really wanting to set up on a feeder. We're in the water valley area.

Comment

Working...
                                X