Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your deer camp have that ours don't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Those sistern “pools” are awesome. This one is on a friend’s place near Lampasas. Great for cooling off after a dove hunt. Even this time of year the water is nut-shrinking cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m instantly jealous, envious and every word used to describe those feelings.

Comment

Year round Christmas lights. And a Texas flag

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post

This!!

Comment

Those pools look awesome! I couldn’t imagine being able to jump in and cool off on weekends like we’re about to have!

Comment

Me! Cause I’m pretty awesome

Comment

Haha, good to see how the other half lives!

One thing we have that comes in handy is a small freezer. We don't have electricity. I don't always use it but when we stay for an extended time I use that as my ice chest. Transfer my ice to it and run it when my generator runs. You don't have to run it all the time to keep it below freezing. Also helps if you shoot a deer you have a place to put the head/cape if you don't want to completely cape it out.

Comment

Me!

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post

We must’ve used the same decorator because we have year round Christmas lights too.

Comment

200 ton corn feeder to the left of the camera. 500 ton alfalfa/clover mix feeder to the right of the camera and across the crick.[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Our swimming hole is 7 miles of lake Amistad shoreline.

Hot water, full kitchen, ac, fireplace for heat, satellite tv for college football. Other than that it sucks.

Comment

Well now i have to have a windmill pool! awesome pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          200 ton corn feeder to the left of the camera. 500 ton alfalfa/clover mix feeder to the right of the camera and across the crick.[emoji846]

Dang, How much does it cost for 400,000 pounds of corn and 1,000,000 pounds of alfafa/clover mix?

Comment

Pool, toilet, my own bed with my wife in it... Im bragging a bit. My deer camp is my house...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              We have a rattle snake den under our ranch house, really keeps you on your toes.We can also hunt from almost every room in the house, lots of critters
                              I ve slept there a coupla nights. Had my head on a swivel for them rattlers

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Dang, How much does it cost for 400,000 pounds of corn and 1,000,000 pounds of alfafa/clover mix?
                                Fortunately for us nothing. I let my neighbor graze his cattle on our farm and he lets me hunt his ground. He has a pretty big farm operation and could care less about deer hunting. He plants corn, beans, oats, alfalfa, clover and triticale all around our ground. A few pics from that camera location.

Comment

Working...
                                X