I’m fittin to be violated..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post

Sounds painful. Won't your starfish get frostbite?
    THIS! hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      Artos, probing not till friday. Doc suggested clear liquids the day before...

Is Fourty Creek considered clear?
      a good 100% agave silver tequila sounds just right!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        I had to drink some stuff like that when I got a lower GI. I remember it had a picture of a swan on the bottle.

I drank too much of that medicine and it was a chitty story, I chit so much I fought off chitting till I could not hold my chit no more, I wiped with a damp sponge I chit so much.

On the way to the doctors office for my GI, I got caught in a traffic jam, started getting them bubbly guts and prayed. God never heard me that day and I heel walked over behind one of them concrete pilars at the over pass along loop 410 and left a Whataburger sack and most of my pride. Yes, people seen it happen and blew their horns and carried on, reckon I should have charged an admission.

When I got to the doctors office,they stuck a hose in my hoo-skow, and it was hooked up to bottle of white paint,they turned on the valve and that stuff went up in me. When they got done taking x rays that nurse said sir you can go in that restroom there and let that stuff out. Man, I went in there and tore it up. Sounded like someone blowing water thru a trumpet. Little did I know that the walls to the restroom was next to the waiting room and they was thin. I could hear small children giggling and old folks laughing but I could not stop it. After all that ordeal I went out in the lobby and looked straight ahead and left.

Hope you have better luck than me
        Dude I'd love to sit around a fire and listen to you tell stories!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          Can’t they check for colon cancer via a blood test now? Negating the need for a colonoscopy unless the test comes back funky?
          You can send in a poopcicle and have that tested. It will show if you have colon cancer, but it won't show pre-cancerous polups. Better to find the polups and have them removed BEFORE they turn into cancer, if possible.

Comment

poopsicle threw a flag on me & put a little rush on the bore scope...think it detected blood.

Yeah, you wanna get'm out when little so if behind the 8 ball on age / history might as well go take a look.

Comment

Mine was today Im on the 1 year plane , Doc found some suspects.

the test was fine just the 6 stitches in my arm and 7 in my leg where I had some knots removed are bothering me.

In 96 I had the upper and lower done and 2 nurses came to get me and the first thing she said was O no honey them drawers got to go. you not going to need them. As we were getting to the room she asked if i was an upper and lower and I said yes mam. She then went on to tell me to tell the Dr not to get them tangled up in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                I had to drink some stuff like that when I got a lower GI. I remember it had a picture of a swan on the bottle.

I drank too much of that medicine and it was a chitty story, I chit so much I fought off chitting till I could not hold my chit no more, I wiped with a damp sponge I chit so much.

On the way to the doctors office for my GI, I got caught in a traffic jam, started getting them bubbly guts and prayed. God never heard me that day and I heel walked over behind one of them concrete pilars at the over pass along loop 410 and left a Whataburger sack and most of my pride. Yes, people seen it happen and blew their horns and carried on, reckon I should have charged an admission.

When I got to the doctors office,they stuck a hose in my hoo-skow, and it was hooked up to bottle of white paint,they turned on the valve and that stuff went up in me. When they got done taking x rays that nurse said sir you can go in that restroom there and let that stuff out. Man, I went in there and tore it up. Sounded like someone blowing water thru a trumpet. Little did I know that the walls to the restroom was next to the waiting room and they was thin. I could hear small children giggling and old folks laughing but I could not stop it. After all that ordeal I went out in the lobby and looked straight ahead and left.

Hope you have better luck than me

I’d have gone out and taken a bow. [emoji51]
                But I’m weird like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Having ridden the 'Black Stallion"several times my recs are get the appt for mid morning, to stock up on the softest t/p you can find and medicated butt wipes. After the prep is started...it is NOT a fart, I repeat it is NOT a fart. Don't venture far from the bathroom. OH, if you are getting an upper and a lower scopes done, be sure to tell um to do the upper first. Good luck with procedure and outcome.

Comment

Did the first time back in May. Good to get it out of the way. I almost got the 10 year clearance, but they found one tiny little polyp, so I am stuck with every 5 years.
                    Little hard to look the Dr in the eye afterwards, but you get over it..

Comment

My new Doc is also a hunter. He came into the pre-op/post-op blowing a turkey hen diaphragm call before the procedure. Said he was going turkey hunting up in Wise county right after he got done with me. Nurses said he dose stuff like that all the time. Previous fall it was a mallard hen call, all fall/winter.

He must have really filled me up with air. Cause my younger brother, who drove me there and back home, said he could hear me "deflate" from 2 rooms down.
                      Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-28-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        My new Doc is also a hunter. He came into the pre-op/post-op blowing a turkey hen diaphragm call before the procedure. Said he was going turkey hunting up in Wise county right after he got done with me. Nurses said he dose stuff like that all the time. Previous fall it was a mallard hen call, all fall/winter.

He must have really filled me up with air. Cause my younger brother, who drove me there and back home, said he could hear me "deflate" from 2 rooms down.
                        Obviously, your experience was a little different from mine.

I walked into the procedure room and the doc said "You're going to have to take your pants off". So I asked him where should I put them? He said "Over there with mine".

Comment

You people are just not right......but I did laugh out loud more than once.....

Good
                          Luck

Rwc

Comment

Rwc,, this is why I started this thread.

T-5 hours.

I found some seat belts for my ride this evening.

[emoji33][emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                              Rwc,, this is why I started this thread.

T-5 hours.

I found some seat belts for my ride this evening.

[emoji33][emoji23][emoji41]
                              Might add a few old car drying towels for the ride..........

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                Might add a few old car drying towels for the ride..........

Rwc
                                I had it done last December and was very lucky. The doctor gave me a colon of the year award and said see you again in 10 years!

As others have stated the prep is the worst part. You can only wipe so much before it gets raw.

Comment

Working...
                                X