Cinnamon creek AGAIN!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinnamon creek AGAIN!!

Welp...I will always give credit where credit is due! Worked all night and slept maybe 3 hours and made the 40 minute drive to CCR on a saturday😬 lol not only were they having 2 tournaments going on there was only Chris, Kyle, and Brian inside working....AGAIN just like every single time they took the time with not only me but every customer that walked through the doors. And I was there for bout 3 1/2 hours and they never missed a beat. Chris took his time and got my (new to me) carbon spyder set up and dialed in&fixed what the previous owner had done to it. I’ve said it once and will say it over and over you will NOT find a better bow shop or just group of guys in general anywhere in the area or heck state for that matter!! Y’all keep up the great work and welp i might be back tomorrow haha

Always been my experience, there. They've maintained a great rep because they're all great people. I never mind giving them my business. ... wait, that sounded weird. You know what I mean.

Comment

Got my bow set up there and was really impressed. Thoughts on their meat processing?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. It’s that time of year and We appreciate everyone’s patience.

Come see us!!

Comment

Originally posted by acrosbyrpc View Post
          Got my bow set up there and was really impressed. Thoughts on their meat processing?
          Archery shop is amazing. The processing I was not impressed with. Maybe I just had a bad experience.

Comment

Need to roll out there in the morning to get mine setup for my October

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              Need to roll out there in the morning to get mine setup for my October
              perow u wont be dissapointed for sure, best there is!!!

Comment

Yup, I drive right past Bass Pro and Cabelas to go there when I need something. Great place!

Comment

I agree, great place had them put a new string on this year and new arrows. Good folks!

Comment

Working...
                  X