Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese Rage Knockoffs

Anyone here shooting them?

I watched some YouTube videos and they seem legit for a 1/3 or less of the price.

Not me. I spend way too much time & money in all of the other aspects of hunting to skimp on a good broadhead.

Comment

I picked up a dozen (for 18 bucks) just to try and they are extremely dull and the quality seems sloppier overall than the Rage branded broadheads. I’ll shoot a pig with them after I sharpen them and see how they do but I don’t think I’d shoot them at a deer in the same condition as they were received in. Although I have a friend that did this year and the buck only ran 30 yds. The head was trashed afterwards but for $1.50/broadhead you can’t expect much!

Comment

I unknowingly purchased some on Amazon and they are junk!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup use them for pig kill in. They will bend if hitting bone like a leg. They rattle a little bit but it's easily fixed by take out the screw in the middle and coating it with wax of some sorts. They definitely work for good throw away broad heads

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have killed a few pigs with them no problem

Comment

I dont know that I would use them on deer for piece of mind, but for hogs they work fine.
              Attached Files

Comment

Rages suck anyway, why would you want a cheaper knock off

Comment

Those knock offs have killed over 700" on antler this year between me and a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                    Not me. I spend way too much time & money in all of the other aspects of hunting to skimp on a good broadhead.
                    This. I had some knockoff hypos and they were junk

Comment

I also bought some without knowing, from someone on here. The packaging was exactly like what I buy from the bow shop. They rattle quite a bit, so I took em to the bow shop along with some I had brought from there. He said they were knockoffs. I got a pass through on a sow and didn't damage the head. I keep one in my quiver for back up.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't bought into them yet myself, but a couple men I hunt with are using them with terrific success. Sharpen the blades and do a little file work to the rounded pint. For 1.50/head like above stated you can't really expect much. BUT, they have left some massive holes that bleed well when put in the right spot.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Rages suck anyway, why would you want a cheaper knock off

LMAO!! Beat me too it..

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                            Those knock offs have killed over 700" on antler this year between me and a friend.

OH MAN..... then they should surely work on our measley 125-140" deer low fence ....no doubt. Off to Ebay..

Comment

Someone please explain to me the "good enough for a pig but not for a deer" mindset. Pigs are generally tougher skinned and boned than deer, so what makes them unsuitable for a lighter target? Or is it that you're saying its just a pig so if my broad head fails and I don't get a good quick humane kill I don't care?

Comment

Working...
                              X