Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
    Carlos Gomez.

I realize that answer makes no sense. I just wanted to remind you that he's on your team.
    Not for the next 4-5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Apparently you zz

Here's one for ya...57-23. Ring any bells?
      I would say that's the past who cares, but I'm a Cowboys fan also

Comment

Not for the next 4-5 weeks
        I wish him an extra speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          I wish him an extra speedy recovery.
          Me too! On the Rangers thread they are crying about him being out!😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            Me too! On the Rangers thread they are crying about him being out!😂😂😂
            That's how bad our team is right now bro

Heck, we just resigned Drew Stubbs which according to MLB Trade Rumors is the equivalent of a 3am booty call. Both parties are equally embarrassed that this rendezvous is happening again, but hey, its the easy/familiar move for instant relief in a desperate situation.
            Last edited by RascalArms; 05-16-2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Hell, he went whole Ranger games without making a single comment. Not such a big deal for most people, but Mr. leading the league in post count?í*½í¸í*½í¸í*½í¸
              I thought we were gonna see him on a milk carton, he was missing so long

You keep making stuff up..eventually something is going to stick[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                The guy that comes to an Astros thread to stir up **** says the rangers are stuck in our heads.....um, ok. Funny he wasnt anywhere to be found until the rangers decided to beat up on the little sisters of the league. Now that chest is out big and puffy like.

Let's go Astros! Keep on winning. They might even make it to a .700 clip tonight.

Is this the guy that went awol when his Rockets got raped by the Spurs talking noise about not posting? The same guy that was talking mad trash after that first victory and then disappeared. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The irony is impressive. Probably the worst case on TBH this year. That is rich Houdini![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

That's how bad our team is right now bro

Heck, we just resigned Drew Stubbs which according to MLB Trade Rumors is the equivalent of a 3am booty call. Both parties are equally embarrassed that this rendezvous is happening again, but hey, its the easy/familiar move for instant relief in a desperate situation.
                  I saw y'all signed Stubbs. Hell he might strike out more than Gomez

Comment

Hell, he went whole Ranger games without making a single comment. Not such a big deal for most people, but Mr. leading the league in post count?í*½í¸í*½í¸í*½í¸
                    I thought we were gonna see him on a milk carton, he was missing so long

I posted on every game date... go check it[emoji1303]. I even waited to the end to post on the win so I didn't ***** up the thread like you[emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I posted on every game date... go check it[emoji1303]. I even waited to the end to post on the win so I didn't ***** up the thread like you[emoji23].
                      Oh, so you waited till y'all won? Ok

Comment

Oh, so you waited till y'all won? Ok

Lol.... nope.. I waited to post "about the win" afterwards instead of being a zztex type during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Lol.... nope.. I waited to post "about the win" afterwards instead of being a zztex type during the game.
                          I see, so the "so and so is a hack, etc" comments are made after the game? I gotcha. That's not hard to disprove

Comment

Boom 1-0 good guys. During the game comments, is that ok Smarty?

Comment

I see, so the "so and so is a hack, etc" comments are made after the game? I gotcha. That's not hard to disprove

Good grief man... I'm
                              beginning to question your ability to follow a conversation.

Did I say I never said that during a game. You are reaching for something that is not there.

Comment

2-0. Leadership!

Comment

Working...
                                X