No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not skeered of the Ripple falling from the sky!!! I got in under fiddy cent on most of my investment so the grass is still greeeeen!!!! I will be buying more tomorrow when it’s done dipping!

Skinny

Comment

BORED.... Selling some ADA to get a few XRP on a dip !!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
        Ripple drops...buy, buy, buy! Next run up will be $5!
        So is TRX and I'm sitting here with my you-know-what in my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
          From a bank, yes it is going to take that long initially.

After that look at sending to GDAX before binance to save on fees. If you have a CB acct you can automatically link it without going through authorizations. Transfer ETH, quicker and cheaper than BTC.

Alternatively you can link your debit/credit card. It is immediate most of the time. You are limited in the amount though.
          That's what I did earlier. It went to Coinbase and GDAX immediately but I've been waiting for 3+ hours for it to get to Binance.

Binance's website is acting a little loopy right now so that might have something to do with it.

Comment

So did I hear correctly and someone posted that Binance is not taking any new accounts?

It looks like someone slit their wrist and spewed blood all over the charts. Need to call the Lambo dealership and cancel my order.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
              [ATTACH]890799[/ATTACH]

Haha! I’ve been thinking all day that this ripple pump is all because of the Coinbase deal. Must have been all the butt hurt millennials that left Verge that were pumping it up. Once they got wind of no Coinbase, they sold and went crying to momma. And that’s a good thing. Ripple is strong. We don’t want or need Coinbase to truly grow!

Skinny
              Last edited by Skinny; 01-04-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                So is TRX and I'm sitting here with my you-know-what in my hands.
                Yep. It's tanking and I've been waiting on my ETH for 6 hours. Good times.

Comment

ETH is flexing some serious muscle.

Comment

Bottom fell out of the ADA run....
                    OUCH !

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      ETH is flexing some serious muscle.
                      Just sold it Monday and bought Ripple yesterday Good times boys

Comment

I had to steal this. Me on the dip.

Comment

Ok guys...don't panic. Ripple and ADA have stopped hemorrhaging. Let's see where they make a stand.

Comment

Ok guys...don't panic. Ripple and ADA have stopped hemorrhaging. Let's see where they make a stand.
                            Just picked up 500 more Ripple on the bounce!

Comment

HODLing !!!!

move a few ADA out and got some more TRX.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                                From a bank, yes it is going to take that long initially.

After that look at sending to GDAX before binance to save on fees. If you have a CB acct you can automatically link it without going through authorizations. Transfer ETH, quicker and cheaper than BTC.

Alternatively you can link your debit/credit card. It is immediate most of the time. You are limited in the amount though.

Thanks, knew I shoulda just used debt card...Doh!

Comment

Working...
                                X