Prayers needed for my newborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed for my newborn

Cut hunting trip short & glad I did. We delivered baby 3 weeks early. Lungs aren't developed fully yet. We haven't even been able to hold our 7.0 lb bundle of joy. They already have her shipped to the NICU for a c pap machine. If things not better tomorrow they will have to intubate.

Mom is sad as she will not be able to breast feed for 2-3 days.

All prayers would be appreciated!

you got it brother

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

You got 'em brother..

Comment

hang in there man...just said a prayer

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Rob, I know exactly what you are going through. Our first was born 6 weeks early, delivered c-section and whisked away. We did not even get to hold him. He spent 17 days in NICU. I know it's very scarry seeing them hooked up to all those machines and tubes, just keep the faith brother. As little as they are, they are still pretty tough. The hospital we were at (Presby. Plano) encouraged kangaroo care http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_care ask about it. We will be praying.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

going up.

Comment

prayin for yall!!

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Sr_Egor View Post
                              Rob, I know exactly what you are going through. Our first was born 6 weeks early, delivered c-section and whisked away. We did not even get to hold him. He spent 17 days in NICU. I know it's very scarry seeing them hooked up to all those machines and tubes, just keep the faith brother. As little as they are, they are still pretty tough. The hospital we were at (Presby. Plano) encouraged kangaroo care http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_care ask about it. We will be praying.

Thanks Sr. E. My baby is 5 hours old and I just got to hold her hand for the first time. I know I have to be strong for my wife, but man this is hard.

Thanks to all of you for the prayers! They mean alot right now. It really makes you think...2 days ago I was upset because I saw 30+ deer and never had one in range. Now I would give up hunting forever for my daughter to not have to deal with this.

Thanks again to all!

Comment

Working...
                              X