No announcement yet.

New to me bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck with the new bow! Very nice looking!

Comment

You won’t have any trouble shooting a 60” bow from a Krivoman or Maverick blind. There is plenty room in both. I am taller than you, and shoot 64” bows with no concerns out of both of those!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Those bolt may not look very good but they sure spoil you if you take the bow apart very often. About the only thing faster is an ilf rig.

Comment

Great looking bow! Congrats on the Robin Hood! Very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            You won’t have any trouble shooting a 60” bow from a Krivoman or Maverick blind. There is plenty room in both. I am taller than you, and shoot 64” bows with no concerns out of both of those!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Yep!!

Comment

I'm very surprised the speed and trajectory of this bow. Only 3lbs heavier than my Widow but I don't have to consciously adjust elevation at 25 yards like I do with the Widow.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a very good friend who has both a Silver Tip, and a Tall Tines.

He is thinning the herd (large herd, with several big names in it), and wants to keep only one recurve. He has it narrowed down to these two.

They both shoot great for him, and so well, that he is having a hard time deciding which one to keep.

Long way about saying - that's a great little bow you've got there.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                X