X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d go for 2 there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As much as they tripped over their own ****s all night they finished strong.

That stupid penalty **** won't cut it with better teams and RedJ is just gonna clap it up...

Comment

I hate receivers wearing numbers in the teens and linebackers wearing numbers under 50. Bout all I can find to b*tch about.

Comment

I need to get me a lucky black cat..

Comment

Not sure how Hernandez didn't get one call against him when he was involved in every single one of those calls.

Great end to the game considering how it started. Go Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I’m gettin ready to trap a couple, send me an address!

Comment

The officiating sucked again as usual. Was not pretty in the first half but still a dominant division road win.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      That SOB wasn't lucky for me. I had two bets on this game. $250 on the Cowboys -6.5 and $250 on the Under at 48.5. With 0:07 seconds left, I was in high cotton. I had the Cowboys up 30-18, so I covered the spread and I beat the O/U by a half point....$500 holler. At 0:06 seconds left, your ******* football team managed to screw up a perfectly good night by picking up the fumble and going the other way....FALL ON THE BALL *******!!!!! So, with 0:00 left, instead of being up $500, I was down $25....A $525 swing. Another reason to hate your team. Why do I keep betting on these asshats.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        That SOB wasn't lucky for me. I had two bets on this game. $250 on the Cowboys -6.5 and $250 on the Under at 48.5. With 0:07 seconds left, I was in high cotton. I had the Cowboys up 30-18, so I covered the spread and I beat the O/U by a half point....$500 holler. At 0:06 seconds left, your ******* football team managed to screw up a perfectly good night by picking up the fumble and going the other way....FALL ON THE BALL *******!!!!! So, with 0:00 left, instead of being up $500, I was down $25....A $525 swing. Another reason to hate your team. Why do I keep betting on these asshats.

Good luck with the rest of your season.
                        never, never bet on the Cowboys.

They play down to competition and are questionable against solid opponents; might kick **** or stink up the joint.

Comment

Or just make better bets.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Or just make better bets.[emoji23]

That was a **** good bet....until exactly 0:06 left in the game.

Comment

Game Day! So, since I missed doing it last week, here's an early start for today!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                They play down to competition and are questionable against solid opponents; might kick **** or stink up the joint.

I read a lot of twitter and various other sports sites which are littered with fans speak like this... Add in teams always come in and play their best game against us and you got it covered.

Nearly every **** fanbase claims their teams do the exact same thing....

Comment

Working...
                                X